28.

(not edited)

*Zayn's POV*

When I got home I changed for the beach and texted Cher.

Me: go to the beach.

Cher: why?

Me: I'm meeting you at the beach.

Cher: ITS NOT FUNNY TO KEEP JOKING WITH ME. I MISS YOU GUYS!

Me: I got back yesterday. I sent you a text the day before I left didn't get it?

Cher: you serious!!!! Because if you're not I'll cut your dick off.

Me: serious as a heart attack.

Cher: putting my beach clothes on as we text

I left out the house with my stuff and tried to find a nice place to sit on the beach. It was a fair amount of people here so I sat farthest away from the parts with shade since that's mainly where people had migrated. I pulled out the huge umbrella and put it in the sand I took off my shit and just enjoyed some of the heat for a while.

I stood and looked in the direction Cher would be coming from and I seen her running with her stuff in tow.

When she got close enough she dropped it and jumped onto me .

"Oh how I missed you." She said.

I hugged her back. "I've missed you too love." I said and she hopped down.

"So why are you back? You just left Niall back there?" She asked and I sighed and began walking towards the water.

I sat down where the water would hit me and she sat next to me.

"He didn't want to claim me. And that hurt you know. He said love over judgement and lied. He started acting completely different when his friends came around and I don't care if I love you or not, I won't be a play toy." I said.

"That's such a asshole move of Niall . I'm no more a fan." She said and headed against me.

"Yeah and he was the only thing keeping me there besides my mom. I have friends here and it's nice here so I came back." I said.

"I'm happy you came back because I'm so glad you're here not the reason though." She said.

"It's okay. I don't want to talk about him." I said shaking my head.

"Well how's Marce?" She asked.

"Good. Happy. I'll ft him." I said.

I got my phone and came back to sit with her. I face timed him and he answered.

"Zayn! You're in Cali! Hi Cher!" Marcel said putting on his glasses.

"Yes unfortunately for bad reasons. But I'll tell you later. How are you?" I asked him.

"Great-" "is that Cher? Do I finally get to meet her?" I heard Harry say.

"Yeah sure." Marcel said and Harry came into the frame as well.

"Hi Cher. Marcel has told me so much about you." Harry said.