JFK students do not strip in front of boys ; Unless Jay says too

Jay's POV.

Jayden Simmons sat on the top of the bleachers in the varsity cheerleading uniform, her legs crossed tightly around her ankles. Through her green plated lenses- she would never tell anyone she had blue eyes except Dillon- she actually saw that new girl- Andy- was actually being allowed to penetrate Kai’s force field. Though she’d never admit it, she actually worshipped Kai until she started that nasty rumour about her eating puke for lunch- It was just strawberry flavoured oatmeal- and it was actually kind of weird that she didn’t make the varsity team, not that she even cared.

“Hey Jay!” Jay patted the seat next to her. Kristine Carlyle her on- and- off best friend and Macey Rodriguez ran up to her swishing the pleats of their green and white skirt. Kristine was pretty with a heart-shaped little Chinese face and long thick black hair. Macey was adorable tall with short auburn hair pulled into twin ponytails only a girl like her could get away with.

“Hey, Kris, did you see Dillon? He looks so cute today.” Jay lied. Knowing Kris, who was actually Dillon’s sister-in-law, knew everything about him so she could scope out her boyfriend without actually scoping him out. It was clever right. Somehow.

“Did you hear? I heard from Misty who heard from Miley who heard from Jake and Drake who heard from Ethan who heard from Andre that Dillon likes that new girl.” Jay crushed her can. How could Dillon like Andy? Macey twirled one of her platinum blond braids and she whacked her hand away.

“Like, Like or a crush?” Jay resisted biting her nails which was a bad habit Dillon used to tell her. Dillon was the best thing that ever happened to her.

“I heard really likes her, you know after she stood up Book in the hall?” Macey answered typing furiously into her Iphone. Jay gasped. New girl stood up Book. Her phone jingled.

“We have to change now.” Jay shook Kris. The football team was coming up the pavilion or going down. She spied Dillon and Andy talking by the nets. He held his hand over her face protecting his eyes from the sun. Andy leaned on the goal post.

“Now? I just sat.” Kris retorted perching her long legs on the chair.

“We have to towel wrap.” She answered pulling her towel over her skinny body. She pulled her top over her head and slid out her skirt. She looked over to the nets again. Both Andy and Dillon were looking at her. Kris pulled her top off without a word. Macey giggled pulling off her shirt and waving at Andre. Jay rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe she had a crush on Book.

“Please, do not tell me you are jealous of Andy because I-”

“I am not jealous of Andy.” Jay replied flashing more skin than needed and like a bulldog Dillon came running up the pavilion the girls giggled and Jay shot them a death stare.

“What. Are. You. Doing?” Dillon asked breathing through his teeth. Jay grinned. Andy had disappeared and the rest of the boys were either on the field or in the changing room.

“Giving you a show. Didn’t you like it?” Jay passed her hand through his sweaty blond hair letting go of her towel- which held up surprisingly by her almost B-cups.

“No, you can’t come to my practice and do that.” Dillon answered. Jay scowled. Well excuse her for being nice. Maybe she should get a new boyfriend while she is at it. He might appreciate her strip tease, or her body.

Dillon shook his head and ran back down the pavilion. Jay stuck out her tongue to his receding back. Macey was pulling back on her school uniform and Kris sat in her shorts and vest playing on her Droid. Jay sat down in her towel and pulled on one off Dillon’s T-shirts and dropped the towel being glad she wore her swimsuit today. She was beginning to get fed up.

“What’s his deal?” Macey answered reading her mind. Jay smirked. What was his problem? He didn’t just walk off on one of the most popular girls in school.

“I don’t know, but I think I’m getting a new boyfriend.” Macey and Kris gasped. Kris pulled down her platinum Dior shades almost dropping her Droid. Jay sighed; Kris’s phone was like her child. Sometimes she even shocked herself. What was she doing?

“Are you kidding? Are you actually giving him the ability to date that zero?” Kris answered looking her in the eye for an explanation. Well was she?