~Chapter 45~

Narrator (only time I will write like this)

Lyssa's funeral was today.

Her funeral was broadcasted on live TV for all of her fans to see. Yes after Alyssa was gone Cam and the rest of the group broke the new to everyone. The media knows Lis died, but they said it was suicide. They didn't want people to know how depressed she really was so they just said it was complications with a surgery she was undergoing.

Cam, Nash, Yasmin, Andrea, Kian, Jenn, JC, Trevor, Sam, Ricky, Maddy and Emily all lined the front row. They were the closest to Lis.

In front of them was Alyssa's pearly white cassette. Before Lis passed away she told Cam "whenever I die want to be in am all hire cassette, so everyone can write something on it" and that's what he did.

Cameron went up first to write on the cassette. Right down the middle he wrote a decent sized paragraph. Cam then closed the marker and wiped a single tear. He walked back and grabbed Dalanie and brought her up to write something on her mommy's cassette. She scribbled down something and Cam just  smiled at it.

Everyone else took their turn to go and write something. Some people wrote more than others. But sometimes the simplest words can have the biggest effect than a big paragraph of nonsense.

There was not a moment of silence the whole time. No one spoke but everyone cried that's why it wasn't silent.

Kian rubbing Andrea's shoulder to calm her down, even if they weren't together. I guess the worst brings people closer no matter what happened in the past.

Yasmin was a total different story than the rest of the girls she was stiff as a bored. Didn't cry showed no emotion. Everyone understood they were so close and now she's just gone.

The funeral ended everyone was leaving to go home. Everyone said there goodbye's to Cam and that they are sorry that she's gone.

Cameron and Dalanie went home when everyone was gone. They stepped into there house. It was quiet. Cameron took a sleeping Dalanie up to her room for the night, even if it was early Cam was worn put from today. Cam then walked back into his room a little lost it seemed like he was waiting for Los to just pop up out of no where. He hasn't moved anything yet in there room everything is the same since the day Lis died.

Cam walks over to Alyssa's dresser and begins to look through them. He didn't find anything that interesting, just her art stuff random pieces of paper, her song book, her camera that had all of her videos on it. Then he came to the last drawer top right drawer to be exact. Just a bunch of letters.

But they weren't just some random letters they were from Alyssa. There was one for me, for Yasmin, Jenn, Andrea, one for all of us.

Then there was one that said 'For Dalanie if she wonders....' Cameron had no clue what that meant, but he knew that now is not the time to give everyone there letters. He simply put the letters back in the drawer and closed it like he never found them. The rest of the day was quiet Cam just sat in his room silently crying to himself.

"She's really gone" is what he said before he shut his eyes not wanting to open them never again.

**Author's Note** so this was officially the last chapter of this book . But I had a fun time writing while it lasted. BUT wait wait hold up I have news. THERE IS A SEQUEL it is called Just Like Her (Sequel to BTB) I have 2 parts done but I'm not going to publish it yet until I get a little more done. So PLEASE DONT REMOVE THIS BOOK YET bc I will put one more update on here of when I will publish the first chapter. Thx guys for all of this love u all. Thx again guys for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11