{Chapter 44}.

**song for this chapter Bring me to life by: Evanescence

Cameron's pov

I stand there holding my daughter looking down at her thinking what's gonna happen now. Lis is gone she's going to grow up with no mother. 

I look over and Nash and Yasmin, Yas is crying her eyes out into Nash's chest he's not crying he's being strong for her.

I have no more tears to cry. Now your probably wondering what happened to Lis and how they couldn't save her.

Well first she lost a lot of blood she cut deep, deeper than she has ever before. And second she took a bunch of sleeping pills enough to make her sleep for the rest of her life. The doctors literally did everything they could they started by putting stitches on her wrists and then started to pump her stomach to get the pills out. But it didn't work the line on the machine went flat. Her heart stopped she was gone. I didn't want to believe it but it happened.

"Nash,Yas" I said walking over to them " I think we should call the others and tell them" I said my voice cracking

Nash nodded and pulled out his phone "I'll call the guys, u can tell Andrea and them" Nash said walking away putting the phone up to his ear.

I nodded and started to call Andrea

(A- Andrea C- Cameron)

A- hey Cam why are you calling so late?

C- Andrea yo-you need to g-get the girls down to the hospital now. I-i need to tell you all something

A- Cam what's going on why does it sound like your crying. Cam answer me

C-just come I'll explain when you get here

A- I'll be there in 10 minuets

**END OF CINVO**

As Andrea said she was here with the girls in about 10 minuets. They looked tired, scared, confused, lost a little. I know how they feel I'm lost without Lis, like what do I do now.

"Cameron oh my god what's going on!" Andrea said running up to me the others following closely behind.

Before I could speak the boys came rushing in. JC, Kian, Sam, Connor, Ricky, and Trevor.

"Yo Cam what's wrong Nash wouldn't tell us" Kian said frantically

"Just come with me" I said leading them to the room Lyssa was in. I remember the number of the room like its my job because its Alyssa's favorite number 11.

I open the door and there she lies the sheet pulled over her body so you couldn't see her at all.  I didn't cry but everyone else did. I heard gasps from the girls and the guys just looked down. They are all lost for words I am to the love of my life is gone and I can never get her back.

The next hour we are sitting in that room we all have stopped crying except for Yasmin, Andrea, and Jenn they were the closest to her besides me and JC. I explained to them what happened to her. That she cut really deep and it wasn't just vertical it was horizontal to. And how she took a lot of sleeping pills.

"W-why now?" Andrea asked her voice still shaky from crying "I thought everything was ok she was ok". Andrea exclaimed

"Well earlier today we met for lunch with my dad and her aunt, it was all good and then her mom showed up. They got in a fight her mom hit her. And I guess that sent her over the edge. " I find finished looking around at everyone's faces seeing them nodding saying they understand. They all knew Lis was strong, but she was also very fragile she built up these walls but they weren't perfect they had missing pieces. And now they are all gone crumbled into nothing.

Alyssa's pov

I have no clue were I am at it looks like a hospital. I'm so lost. I see a nurse and a doctor talking I walk up to them.

"Excuse me , please tell me why I am here" I ask tapping the doctors shoulder. But he just ignores me.

"PLEASE ANSWER ME!" I shouted again no response he just walks away right through me.

I have no clue were I am running to but my feet just take me were they want to go. They stop in front of a room. Room 11 why did my feet bring me here? I what I asked myself. I opened the door and I saw everyone there my family.

Why did they have teared stain cheeks? Why were their eyes red and puffy?

What happened?

I look over at a bed with a sheet and so thing under in looks like a body. I walk over to it and I just see the hand peeking out from under the sheet. I gasped its me that's my hand those are my bracelets.

I start crying seeing myself dead.

I look over at Cameron with Dalanie and I just smile. I wlak over to them and stand behind Cam. I set my hand on his shoulder and the other hand I push down Dalanie's crazy hair. Cameron doesn't feel my touch but I wish he did, Dalanie lifts her head up from Cams shoulder and looks right at me.

"Hi baby girl" I whisper letting a tear fall

"What is Dalanie looking at and reaching her hand out to?" Nash asked getting more creeped out by the second.

"I don't now maybe Lis is with us in this room right now" Can said looking at Dalanie.

Then looking over his shoulder to look right at me. But he doesn't know that. I can see his eyes moving the slitest bit looking all around the room wondering if I am in here. But I am.

I walk over to by dead body and take off my promise ring Cameron gave me 3 years ago, then I took off my wedding ring. I put them in the palm of my hand. Then went over to Can and placed them in his lap.

He looked down and smiled at them. Then I left