~Chapter 25~

**Song for this chapter Beside you by: 5sos**

Alyssa's pov

Today is the day its finally Dalanie's birthday, her first birthday to be exact. September 8th which ironically is Cameron's birthday.

It's not going to be a big party just some close friend's. Because lately I have been more anti social than I usually am. So seeing my friends will do some good to me.

Yasmin was currently at my house setting up the decorations with me for Dalanie's party. We have became really close over the 3 months that I have been here.

"The parties here bitchessss" Andrea yelled while walking through the door

"Yasss Andrea yasss" I said causing us all to burst out laughing

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever" I said engulfing Andrea in a hug

"Same I missed my bishh" she said making us laugh

"When is everyone coming?" Yasmin asked walking up to us

"In about an hour, I better start getting ready and I have to get Dalanie ready" I said rushing up to my room

I threw on some high waisted black skinny jeans, a crop top that says 'Lost My Heart in NYC' but that statement is incorrect because I have never been to New York. And I lost my heart to Cameron.

I put on my black convers, I applied my make-up and straightened my hair. After I was finished I went to get Dalanie ready.

She had on a pink shirt that said 'My first bithday' with white leggings and black convers. Hey start her off early with the convers.

I picked up Dalanie gave her a quick kiss on he forehead and made my way down stairs. Everyone was already there. Did I really take that long, must have.

All of O2l was, forgot to tell you JC and I kind of made up. No we are not back together and never will, we are best friends. Well he's more like my big brother that I never had and he's becoming a father figure to Dalanie witch I don't mind.

Like I said O2l was there, Jenn, Andrea, Yasmin, Tyler Oakley, even Emily and Maddy flew out to see me.

"Ok it's time for cake bitches" Tyler screamed

I love Tyler so much he makes me laugh so much, because gay friends are better.

Once cake was done it was time for presents. Everyone's gifts were amazing, they varied from toys to clothes. I had so much stuff for Dalanie now I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Let's go out back everyone" Connor yelled

Everyone then poured out to the back yard music was blasting lights flashing and yes there was alcohol. Not your typical barbies first birthday, but hey you not me.

It started to get late and Dalanie was starting to get tired so I took her up to her room to put her to bed.

"Night Laney girl love you" I said kissing he forehead

"Love you to mommy" Laney said closing her eyes

I shut off her light on he night stand next to me, and was about to turn around when a voice that I thought I would never hear again spoke.

"Lis?" he asked

I hesitantly turned around, and I was right it was him in the flesh he looks so much different. His long hair is gone, and he is way more buff.

"Ca- Cameron" I said in shock. I didn't know weather to feel hurt, angry, sad, happy, or just plain confused. We stared at each other for a while we didn't say a word. Until I couldn't take it I broke down im tears and ran into his arms. I cried so hard into his chest and hugging him as tight as possible. I heard a sniffle and I knew it was Cameron crying.

**Author's Note**

Ok bet y'all weren't expecting that. Because I want either. I write this on the fly and this idea just poped into my head. So ya leave a comment of what you think. And holy shit guys 4.2k fucking crazy. I don't know how to thank you guys but by saying I love you. thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

kik lyssadallas11

P.S. Shoutout to my good friends Trishyyyyy. Go check out get books All because of a move Hayes Grier

& My unexpected love (Magcon )