{Chapter 31}

Alyssa's pov

Today was the first day of Magcon and I was nervous because today Cameron and I are telling everyone about us and Dalanie. I know I will get hate I just don't want Dalanie to get hate because that will just break my heart.

I roll over to see Camerons arm wrapped around Dalanie and Dalanie sunggled up into Cameron's chest. I smiled at that. She finally has her dad back.

I knew getting Cameron up wasn't gonna be easy same with Dalanie. So I decided to go and see of Yasmin is up and if she wants to go get some breakfast before Magcon.

I walk to her room that she's sharing with Mahogany and knocked on her door. A second later a tired looking Yasmin appears from behind the door. iblaigh at her appearance bc her hair is in all different directions, her one sweat pant leg is higher than the other.

" Have a rough night?" I ask laughing

"Haha very funny, these hotel beds suck i miss my bed" Yasmin complains as we enter her room.

"Mahogany is still asleep so be quiet while I get ready"Yasmin tells me as she walks to the bathroom to get ready.

Couple minuets later she walks out in a crop top that says 'Betch please' white high waisted shorts and black convers. She looked really pretty compared to what I look like.

"I feel like a bum compared to you" I say motioning between our two outfits

"Nooo you look fine I actually really like it" Yasmin stats

"Well its basically what I ware everyday plad shirt, camey, shorts, beanie and vans" I chuckeld

"Ok I'm hungry let's go" I said leading the way out

"So you and Nash.. huh" I asked trying but failing miserably at wiggling my eyebrows

" I don't really know to be hobest " Yasmin said playing hlwith her straw

"Come on its obvious he likes you and it's also very obvious that you like him. Am I right ladies? ( quoteing Lauren Elizabeth haha ok bye)

"Yes your right. Like I've known him for so long and I just wish he would ask me out already. He keeps sending me mixed signals and its confusing the hell out of me" Yasmin says tugging a little on her hair in frustration

"How is he sending you mixes signals?" I asked

"Well one minuet we are hugging and cuddeling and being all that. Then the next he completely ignores me. Why are boys so confusing?" she asks and I just laugh. Even though I feel really bad for her.

"Well when it comes to relationships don't cone to me because I know nothing about them" I say taking a bite of my breakfast sandwiche.

"But look at you and Cam y'all are perfect, did he send you mixed signals. Is that how guys show that they like you?" Yas asked me for a girl who looked like a zombie an hour ago she sure has a lot of energy now.

"Cam and I's relationship is not perfect if you don't remember I ran away from him for 2 years " I say trying not to bring it up because it's a really touchy subject.

"Yeah yaeh I know but look at y'all now your the couple every couple wants to be" she exclaimed. I laughed at her because o sware they put something in her drink

"Every couple wants to have a Lis, and be scares to tell people that they are dating and also have a kid?" I asked because it was really starting to get to me that we have to tell the fans soon

"You know what I mean" Yasmin said while rolling her eyes.

I really did know what she was talking about. Can and I have the most craziest relationship I have ever heard of. But the thing is after me leaving him 2 years ago we still end up crossing paths and reconnecting our love. Its like a movie but now that I think of it not everything has a happy ending.