Chapter 2 {Cleaned}

Nicolas above - HE HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Nicolas

I stepped out the car and I signal my men to start the check on the land and how well the forestry is doing. My wolf Jax was anxious and jumpy wanting to enter the pack house immediately which was making me put my hopes up for my mate. I walk into the foyer of Tigerlily pack, the alpha of this pack is someone that I haven't liked for years, whenever alpha party's are organised, it's his chance to follow me around like he's my best friend and try to get money from me.

"Hi how can I help you?" a middle aged women was behind a desk and had a massive baby bump, at least 3 pups or triplets as humans call it. "why are you working when your carrying?" I asked sternly "only way to earn our keep and I honestly don't want to end up like our omega" she shrugged. "Now how can I help you?" she pushed "I am hear to see the Alpha" I roll my eyes, why does this take so long "can I have your name?" she had the phone in hand to call the alpha "Alpha Nicolas Edwards" I nearly laughed when her features pales and I just grin "can we hurry this up?" I snap as she flinches "y-yes -s-sorry" she rings the phone and ends up in a vivid conversation, that's it. 

I walk through the door with heavy boot and leather jacket, white shirt and jeans. I start walking around as some people paled when noticing me... "where's your luna?" I met Luna Tracy at the alpha party that mates attend too and she is the only one that makes sense of things but she's helpless with her useless mate, "with the pups" a little girl run up to me with blonde hair and a huge smile. "Oh okay, is there someone that can show me everything and everyone" I smile at her. What I'm not a complete monster, I'm not going to snap at a little girl. "the omega, though he is sleeping" she whispers looking around.

The little girl pulled me away with a smile at her petrified mother looking shocked that her daughter had the guts to talk to me. We enter 3 hallways before I hear the noise that makes my skin crawl. "Oh my mate" and there is the pack slut I expected, it's a pack starter kit I swear cause they all contain at least one, "I am not your mate" I monotoned to her "I am too" her face flinches at my harsh tone.
I use this time to see her features. Brown eyes, red hair (clearly dyed), mini skirt and some weird tube top barely wrapping around her fake tits. Wow she really checks the list out for stereotypical pack slut.

"I am taking him to Kit" the little girl chirps up next to me, I'm gonna presume that Kit is the omega but that name makes my wolf jump again, "Lacy push off, the omega is pathetic and in so much trouble for sleeping" the slut ushered the girl off and went to speak again.

"Dandelion Carter" a strong voice sounded through the hall way and after what seemed like years, I finally met eyes with the alpha as Dandelion visibly flinched at her name. 
Though who decides to name their child Dandelion is beyond me.

The alpha and I walked past everyone leaving Lacy and Dandelion behind. I breathed in deep as I passed the kitchen and something made my sense of smell come alive with energy and my wolf came alive in my mind. "Some members are coming back tomorrow, do you wish to stay and see them" Alpha asks "okay" and I mind link the guards to hold post and protect.

"we chose the best room for you, our omega prepared it for you specially" he opens the door and a smell hits me like bricks, Forests and slight berries. MATE. my wolf growls out "WHOSE YOUR OMEGA?"  I roar with such power the walls shake around me "outside with my son" he led me outside to the small arena for training that each pack is given along with anything else they need to train.

The smell made me growl out loud as it became so intense and my eyes fell on 2 young adults, my growl caused the alphas son to drop in submitting manner showing his neck in seconds. Then there was a younger looking boy with black feather like hair, blue stunning eyes and creamy skin making me shudder, this person is mine.
Get down you mutt" his son Derek i believe his name was barked and only then did I see the limp and bruises scattering his body. His eyes were wide staring at me in alarm of the new found mate, then he ran in to the woods... I followed, no one rejects a Alpha and especially not the king.