Chapter 16

Hey. Okay ive had a break for personal reasons and now im back... Okay before we start can i just say THANK YOU for 103k reads... thats mental to me. - MB

After that event it all seemed to go back uphill, I mean getting ready was a pain cause I'm skinny, pale and I'm pretty sure my eyes are two different shades of blue but beside the point.

I look into the glistening wall mirror and run a hand through my hair again in a nervous manner surely if Nick is my mate he'd me beautiful as I am. He said causal but smart. He refused to tell me what he planned for tonight.
He also said he'd pick me up at 6 and it's 6:55 which paranoids home cause honestly I've never had a date and I have no clue how to act.

A soft knock comes at the door and I look up to connect eyes with Nick quickly before his eyes move to Look me up and down, his breath catches in his throats. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a white button up shirt "you look good" he holds out his hand for me as I notice he's wearing the same but the shirt is a deep  purple shade and is much tighter. "Just good" I grin taking his hand "well you look amazing not good I mean you look good but" I giggle as he flushes over words.

The car ride is filled with an talking about what life was/is like and soon Nick parks in the beach but this is a special beach. It's the royal family beach, Nick is the only Royal family member alive so he has a entire beach to himself.

He leads me down a rock stair case where I gasped at the gorgeous site. There was a pale white clothes gazebo flying a little in the brisk wind - in the gazebo is a table for two with Candles and white rose petals all over. It was divine.

"I wanted to make it romantic as possible" Nick smiled as he lead me to a sit pulling me the sit. We spoke very little since we had a meal but when we did speak it was amusing and all the pain in life disappeared.

Suddenly a band came out playing a soft song "dance with me Kit" he took my hand and lead me into a small waltz.
"Kit I know I hurt you with what I did but fucking hell I love you and nothing nor no one will change that for I'm bound to you. I'll protect you and serve you. I'm sorry for what I did but please find it in your heart to take me back - I know your trust is thin but let me make it stronger. Please except the royal mates ring as a promise ring." He got on his knees in front of me. All i could do is nod, the ring. The speech... it made me want to cry with happiness.

Nick smiled from ear to ear slipping on the royal mates ring before kissing me with all his might pouring in all the words he just said showing me he meant it.

"I love you Nick" I whispered and I knew it is the first time I said it but I meant it "I love you too Kit"