Chapter 17

This is gonna be really short but HEY at least im updating - 2 days in a row  YAS - MB

NICOLAS'S POV

My body wanted to scream in happiness, this perfect guy gave me the second chance to love him i don't think you realize how happy i am to have this privileged - seriously i've killed thousands of rouges and sometimes wolfs to keep the safety of the good wolves in the packs, my Kit is going to make  perfect luna to my kingdom. "Nick?" I came back in focus to see the movie was finished and my mate had a worried look on his face "I'm okay, sorry" I kissed his noses internally awing at his nose scrunch and the rose colour in his cheeks spread across his features.

"come on Kitty, lets get to bed we've had a big day " I stand up and take his hand and walk out of the entertainment room and to the Alphas bedroom in fast pace since i could tell Kit was practically falling asleep "get changed love" I pasted him some pants and started getting ready "help me Nicky" I hear him whimper. Oh boy. 

I start at his shirt and pull it over his head growling possessively at his chest, it was so good to look at. I kissed my mark making him shiver a little then as quick as possible I chucked his jeans off and replaced them with the pants i gave him... lets just say mini me down south was at attention and wanted attention. I pushed the that away and got into bed with Kit cuddling down "Nicky your dick is poking me" he whined innocently... well thats not a turn on. 

"I know im sorry, just sleep Kit" I kissed his lips and both cheeks before watching the ceiling waiting for the soft snores to come, i always wait for Kit to sleep before i do... I want him safe. 

Soon as I heard them come I cuddled into Kit careful not to wake him and soon a peaceful sleep fills my mind and i feel home.