Chapter 7

Ariel's P.O.V<3

"So after school wait for me in the front of the school so we can go to the store." I said while taking a bite out of my apple.

It was currently lunch right now and I'm hanging out with Paulina.

"Yeah, yeah. Oh and I like your hair color." She said while waving her hand and stuffing her face with french fries.

We were explaining what we were going to do to each other about how to prank the twins but we didn't say no names because you never know who hears.

"That's the plan so far and we ha-." And before I can go any further on, legs and arms are squishing me and I look in front of me and see it's happening to Paulina too. I look to my right and I see Bruce and I look to my left, and I see Victor. Paulina is squished between Vince and Dylan while Andrew was sitting next to Dylan.

"Ugh what are you guys doing here?"

"What I can't say hello to my favorite girl right now?"Bruce said with that madman smile again. Oh no...

"What game are you playing here Roberson?" I said scowling at Bruce.

"What me? Oh nothing. Nothing. At. All." He said and made sure to leave pauses in between his words. And to finish of that he continued with that smile.

"Okay why are you so close to me now, get away!" Paulina said to Dylan and pushing him away.

"What!? I didn't know you knew Ariel." He said and made eye contact with me and scowled at me. I winked at him and he rolled his eyes by the way he stilled had his hoodie on but not his glasses.

"Well, she does and we are going right now." I said and grabbing my back pack and standing up and seeing her stand up to. We were walking towards the exit, but I guess my plan changed because now I was lifted into the air and being thrown on someone's shoulder.

You guessed it.

Bruce's.

Paulina was on Vince's shoulder. I was kicking and thrashing around but no use this boy was strong.

"Let me down BRUCE!" I said while punching his back.

"No can do love." And then BAM!
He smacked my butt!!!

"WHAT THE FÛCK! YOU FÛCKING BASTERED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! PUT ME DOWN BEFORE-" I didn't finish because someone cuts me off.

"Before you what? Huh? Prank me? Punch me?  What are you .Going. To. Do. Ariel?" He said leaving spaces again in his words. That made furious. I was now kicking hard like Hulk hard. Victor soon grabbed me and put me down and I soon realized I was outside of school next to the parking lot and next to the twins car.

I saw Vince put Paulina down but after she was on her feet she sent a blow right to his jaw. Fûck that girl can hit. We so are going to be BESTFRIENDS.

But before I can say anything Victor pinched my neck and Vince did the same with Paulinas and I soon let the darkness eat me alive.