Chapter 31

Ariel's P.O.V <3

3 months.

3 fûckin months since Bruce came out with a coma.

The guys had to leave one week after he was in a coma. Rose had to fly back home for her job as veterinarian.

She paid for the whole year for are apartment because I didn't have a job and Bruce was the only paying for the bills. But now since he's in the hospital he can't pay the bills. I told her no, I will find a job and pay for it but she said no because I was caring her godchild. And she even left money in my bank account for food.

I'm 6 months and 3 weeks pregnant. The little sucker have been kicking really hard lately and I think he might be a little fighter. Rose thinks it a girl because she dances in my stomach.

I smiled while rubbing my stomach and walking towards The front desk. Dr. Clark asked me yesterday when I was staying with Bruce if he can do an ultrasound to see if the baby is doing fine. He also said he can cheek the gender for it. When I left the hospital yesterday, I cried because Bruce won't be here to see the gender and how he or she looks.

I made my way towards the front and told the lady my name and she told me to take a seat. I wobbled over to the seat and sat down slowly. I'm wearing some leggings and one of Bruce's white shirt because none of mine fit me no-more.

Dr. Clark came in and once he saw me he came and helped me out of the seat.

"How you doing Ariel?" He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Fine really, but this little sucker keeps kicking to tell me he's there." I said while smiling and rubbing my stomach.

He smiled then he gestured me to follow. "That's good. Now we know we are going to have good news."

We walked towards A156 and he made me lay on the recline bed. He pulled my pants down till it didn't cover my stomach and pulled up my shirt. He reclined the bed so I was completely laying down.

"Ok I'm going to put this gel on. It's cold at first but gets warm when I rub it around."

I nodded and played with my wedding ring. I looked at the screen and saw my little baby.

"This is the head. And this is the little fingers and toes." He said while smiling. I smiled and got teary eyes.

"He so little." I said while having my eyes glue to the screen.

"Well let's see if he is a boy or a girl. Aww come on don't be shy." He said while moving the remote around my stomach. He looked up at me and smiled.

"It's a boy."

******

I made my way towards Bruce's room and pulled the seat next to the bed.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" I said while reaching for his hand.

"I saw our baby." I said while getting teary eyes. "You were right. We are having a baby boy." I said while holding back a sob and placing Bruce's hand on my stomach. The little fighter did a hard kick to Bruce's palm.

"Please Bruce wake up. I need you here with me. Please Bruce. You have to see your little guy. Please." I said while grabbing his hand and laying my forehead on it and crying.

"Please." I whispered.

When I was quietly crying I felt his finger move on my hand. I quickly looked up and looked at his hand.