Chapter 21

Ariel's P.O.V<3

"FÛCK!" I hissed in pain on my bed. It's been 2 weeks since the sleep over at Dons place, and today is spring break.

I should be out, hanging with friends, but no. I had to have my period for 4 days of this week, that I'm suppose to relax. Honestly I think that girls should just sleep for the amount of days they get it. Imagine that, sleeping like a bear on hibernation, than having mood swings ever fûckin 5 minutes. Ugh I just wish my life can g-

"FÛCK!" I said while clamping onto my stomach to relieve the pain. It's 5 am in the morning, and I have been up since 1.

I rolled to the side of the bed to go gets some pain killers in my bathroom, but cramps are just kicking in like no tomorrow.

I finally got up and went to the bathroom and I opened my cabinet on the bottom of the sink. I slowly went down and got the pills, and turns out it's empty. "Who leaves an empty bottle here?"I asked while throwing the empty tube in my room.

I knew I wasn't going to sleep since I can't find pain killers, so I grabbed some baggy sweats and Bruces shirt that he let me borrow, and my under-garments.

I hoped in the shower, and letting the warm water hit my back. I closed my eyes and started to cry. Don't ask me why I'm crying, I'm just am ok. I cried for the past 10 minutes with a blank mind, then I washed my body and my hair. But when I was going to hop out I saw a pool of blood on my feet.

Great. I just washed my body.

So I went back to turning on the water and washing my body again and getting out.

Later on I went to the couch and Paulina texted me I should come by because the whole crew was there and I'm the only one not there. I told her a lie about that I couldn't be there because Sam is here, but he took my mom somewhere for this week, so I'm by myself.

I'm watching Gotham, when the doorbell ring.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh." I threw the blanket off, and made my way towards the door.

But the little bîtch kept ringing the damn bell.

"IM FÛCKIN COMING!"

Ring
Ring
Ring

"I SAID I WAS FÛCKIN COMING!!!"

Ring
Ring
Ri-

"WHAT!!!" I said once I pulled open the door.

"Wow. You look like shît."

"Thanks." I said trying to close the door, but they put their foot in before it closed.

"You're not going to let me in?"

"No." I said trying to close the door again.

"Ariel."

"What Bruce." I said and looked at his grey eyes.

"Why are you not at Paulina house with the rest of the gang?" he said trying to push the door open. He open it like it was so easy while I was struggling to keep it close. He walked passed me and to the living room and the sitting on the couch where my blanket was.

"Because I don't want too." I said while following him and getting under my blanket and hit play for the show to continue.

"Why?"