Chapter 19

Bruce's P.O.V;)

"Who you texting, lover boy." Vince said while looking over my shoulder. I was in backseat with Vince and Andrew. Vic is driving while Dylan is being Dj in the front seat.

"No one. Back off." I said turing the other way.

"Ugh huh. Sureeeee. It's not Ariel? Hmmmm? Because I saw you guys getting a little touchy today. Don't you think." He said while raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"No. And I don't know what you are talking about." I said while texting Ariel back.

"Oh. So holding hands doesn't come to mind? Or hugging?"

"Fûck off. Go text your girl or something." I said while locking my phone and turning back to look at him.

"I already did. Well I'm going to her house later on. If you know what I mean." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Please. She won't do it. Who would?" I said while crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"Just watch." He said and turning back to look straight ahead on the road.

"Ok."

******

It's Sunday and we have a day off tomorrow for Monday.

And all the guys are at the twins place, and we are just going to hanging out today. We texted the girls if they wanted to come by, but they said they are having a 'sleep over, no boys over'. Yeah ok. Well we are just watching Dylan get his ass kicked in black ops 3 online.

"FÛCKER!" He said while throwing the control to the couch.

"If you break it, you're buying me a new ps4." Vince said.

"Yeah. And I would make sure you do." Vic said while he was eating a pizza.

"Whatever." Dylan said while turing off the game and going to the box.

"I'm bored." I said while going to get a Dr Pepper.

"We should prank the girls back for the twins car." Dylan said with his mouth filled with pizza.

"Yeah. I'll get to scare the shît out of my girl pants." Vince said

"I don't. I don't want to do it." Andrew said

"Why not?" I asked him and all the guys looked at him.

"Because Ariel always come back harder and she going to prank me or you next because she already got the twins and Dylan."

"True. But this one is going to be good." I said while sitting on the stool with Vic.

"What are you planning to do?" Vic said while putting his phone down and getting another pizza.

"You know how the girls are having a sleepover today. Well why don't we prank them there, like we are breaking in and jumping out of nowhere and scare the shît out of them."

They all looked at each other and smirked.

"And how do you know which house they are at?" Vince said.

"Andrew let me see your phone." I said looking at him. He gave me a confuse face then reached in his pocket for his phone and handing it to me.

I unlocked it and went to his messages, and found Stephs number and texted her where she's at.

Andrew: hey babe, where you at?