Chapter 23

Ariel's P.O.V<3

It's been 4 weeks since spring break, and high- school has been going crazy for the last 3 weeks of school left. Especially for seniors. Let me tell you, when you're going to graduate, you have to go get your dress, gown, hair, makeup, everything that you need to look beautiful for that day. That one day of your life, that you graduate highschool, you want to look your best. So me and the girls are really stressing about this.

"Have you found your dress? Because I don't know if I want purple or blue. Or white, or red, or-"

"Yes we know. You don't know what color dress you want between all of the colors out there." Vale said cutting Steph off.

"I'm just stressing out over here. I can't believe we are going to be highschool graduates." Steph said while getting up and throwing away her lunch tray.

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe I passed this year." Don said with a huge smile.

"Same."

"Okay. So what are you guys going to do after?" Paulina said. "Because I'm going to open up a bakery for pets."

"I'm going into the medical field. To be a MRI." Steph said.

"I'm going to business. Or be a lawyer." Vale said.

"I'm want to go and study for sports medical. I love sports especially softball. So might as well do something you love right?" I said while all the girls nodded there head.

"I'm going into... I don't know. I figure it out when I get there. Me and Dylan are just going to live in apartment and have 10 dogs and live happily ever after." Don said.

"How do you know you're going to live with him?"

"Oh, I felt it. Oh, and he told me he loved me and he bought me a promise ring. See" she said while showing her ring. It was a blue diamond in a heart shape.

"Yeah. I helped picked it out for him. He made me go." Paulina said.

"Oh. That's nice." I said while steering my straw around the milk carton.

"Hey. There's someone out there for you. You just have to wait for that time." Paulina said while giving me a small smile.

"Ok." I said while giving a fake smile back, even though deep down I was crying.

Just kidding.....not.

******

Three weeks have past and its graduation day today.

I have a black dress that's lace see through on the chest and shoulder area. It haves flows on the bottom, and I have some black strap 2inch heels. I curled my hair into beach curls and did a really simple makeup. I just have some eyeliner and some mascara and a little bit of blush on.

I went to Dons place because the girls were meeting up there with their parents. I told my mom, she said that she would be there in the crowd waiting for me with some flowers.

Now we are arriving at the school, and walking towards the football field. We have our caps and gowns on and the while senior class lined up in alphabetical order. The guys greeted us earlier. The guys hugged the girls parents or introduced themselves to them and telling them that they were going out. Bruce and I were just talking.

Me and Bruce have gotten along a lot lately. After that kiss at my house, we have been really clingy to each other. We would kiss sometimes or go out on dates. He haven't asked me out yet but even though he did, I haven't even told the girls that we have been seeing each other or the kiss.