Fear

I stayed silent in the car as joker kept his focus on driving. Speeding more like it. "So what exactly do you plan to do joker? hmm? Walk down the streets asking people if they've seen batman?" I chuckled slightly annoyed. "You know dear I wish you had a little more faith in me. " he snickered. "I like to do things with style." He suddenly turned the car purposely crashing into the glass window of a dress shop instantly setting off the alarm. People started screaming and running and everything went to chaos. Joker got out of the car and aimed his gun upwards shooting. "Batman come out, come out,  wherever you are!" he smacked his lips. I got out too and that's when batman arrived.

Batman swerved his bat mobile and as soon as it came to a stop instantly got out. I leaned against the car watching the two f them go at it. The same routine with them. Until, as usual, batman won cuffing joker and putting him in the backseat of his car. Batman walked over to me  he opened his mouth to speak but I held my hand up stopping him. "Yeah, Yeah, yeah I know the drill bats!" I grinned and held my hands out for the cuffs. Back to Arkham I guess.

I sat with joker at our usual table as he went on and on taking to poison ivy and Harley about how epic

his battle with batman was. I just rolled my eyes and looked around bored to death. My eyes landed on a new member of Arkham. He must've been put in while me and joker were away..

He was exceedingly handsome with very pretty blue eyes. Our eyes locked and he pushed up his glasses smirking at me. I smiled to him as Harleys annoying and high pitched voice interrupted my thoughts. "That sounds fun puddin! Wish I could've been there!" she giggled and put her arm around joker who just grinned and laughed. I rolled my eyes and got up to sit at an empty table in the far back of the room. Joker unsurprisingly didn't even notice I was gone. "Tough day huh?" a voice spoke to me from behind. I spun around to see the handsome newbie that I was looking at earlier. "Uh yeah kinda." I replied as he sat down next to me. "Whats your name?" he asked. "Well The joker calls me Ace.." I said leaning against the Arkham asylum metal table. "Ace?" he questioned the name. "No beautiful, I'm going to call you Paranoia." He smirked.

His voice was swift and silky making me smile a bit. "Alright well Paranoia it is then!" I laughed. He nodded pushing his glasses up. "And what might your name be?" I asked him tilting my head. "Jonathan Crane!." he held out his hand and I shook it. "So Paranoia, Whatre you in for?" he smirked at me. "Uh you know being mentally unstable and stuff the usual. " we both laughed. "I've uh actually been in and out of here." I said nodding. "What about you Mr. Jonathan Crane?" I teased. "Do something bad?" I asked leaning back. "Oh uh you know just spreading fear through gotham having troubles with the bat being insane. The usual!" he plainly said making me smile.

"Fear sounds fun. I like being afraid, I like the feel of it." I confessed. "Well then beautiful, Your gonna just love me!" he chuckled. I gave him a puzzling look he took notice of this. "I'm uh actually the uh Scarecrow!" he grinned as my smile spread widely. "Really?!" I asked excitedly and he nodded. "Wow! Your amazing!" I sighed out. I mean I have heard of the scarecrow but never met him or knew who he was. He absolutely fascinated me and the way he spread fear and made everyones nightmares come to life was brilliant. "Thanks!" he chuckled. "So Paranoia whats your worst fear?" he leaned into me practically whispering it in my ear making me smirk. "well-" I was interrupted by joker who now stood in front of us and cleared his throught. "Ace doll!" he licked his lips. "Its very rude to stray away from me like that! C'mon doll lets go!" joker took my hand as he pulled me up his grip tight on my arm. I simply nodded standing up. Jonathan glanced at my bruise and glared at joker. "Shes not a puppy. She can do whatever she wants." He spat at him making joker freeze in his tracks and scowl back at him. "She's with me Johnny boy! And she needs to know her place!" with that joker pulled me along back to the regular table we were sitting at leaving jonathan alone. I gave him a saddened look and he returned one to me.