The names Paranoia

"Your such a bad bad girl Ace." he repeated again clicking his tongue and studying me. "Just leave her alone its pretty obvious she doesn't want you anymore Clown freak!" Jonathan chimed in. "Johnny ." I hushed him taking his arm. "Can I talk to joker alone real quick?" I softly asked as joker crossed his arms seeming very amused with the situation. "sure.." Jonathan hesitantly mumbled and retreated to the other room.

I stood up walking over to joker. "Listen Joker I-" he cut me off backhanding me making me fall to the ground. "crap!" it slipped out as I tried to get up but before I could joker kicked me in the stomach making me fall to the ground again. He kicked me again and again, Pain surging through my entire body. "Now listen here baby doll.." he said in between  kicks. "You do what I say when I say it. And you shouldn't be playing around like that!" he grabbed me by the wrist harshly pulling me up from the ground and pushing me against the wall by my neck squeezing it a bit. "Why not?" it was hard to let the words slip out. "You play around all the time! You flirt with every damn girl you see!" I yelled at him after he finally let my neck go and turned his back to me placing his hands on his hips.

"That's different Ace.." he mumbled. " I don't see how its any different joker." I crossed my arms but he still had his back turned to me.

"Those other girls.." He trailed off tilting his head. "Those other girls aren't you.." I felt my heart sink but I didn't show it. He turned around studying my face. "Yeah I can be cruel and I can beat ya senseless but doll, at the end of the day I'm so madly in love with you! it drives me insane." He licked his lips. "You drive me nuts baby!" he took a step towards me but I took one back.

"I'm done." I firmly said my lips pressed into a straight line on my face. "What?" he confusingly asked. "I'm done!" I said more firmly. I attempted to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist hard making me yelp. "Don't walk away from me Ace.." He said inches from my face.

"You beat me, You lie to me, You command me, you put me down, and you flirt with other girls. There was a time when I loved you , I still do but I'm not putting up with your crap anymore." I said yanking my wrist free as he tugged on his messy green hair pacing around. I walked to the door but stopped an turned around. "Oh and joker?" I put on a mean little smirk he instantly locked eyes with me. "The names not Ace, not anymore. Its Paranoia now.." I raised an eyebrow before leaving and retreating to my cell still feeling the pain from jokers hits and kicks. Yup he definitely  left a mark but its the last mark he is gonna leave on me.