Trust Isn't The Only Issue (Chapter 12)

👀 It's been a while y'all but I am baaaack! My family and I are healthy and well, thank you for all your concerns and well wishes. I hope the same for y'all! I was gone for a while but this time I actually have a valid excuse.... I kinda had a baby lol. Being the mom to a newborn, homeschooling my son and other kids in my family, working from home and still being a wife is very time consuming and HARDT. But now that we have a consistent routine, I'll be able to update more regularly.

ARMONI POV:

I woke up hours later with Jerome's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. After freeing myself from his grasp, I eased out of the bed. The soreness I was feeling in between my legs reminded me of the mistake I made last night and this morning. Regret filled my mind and I sighed deeply as I made my way into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I face palmed myself thinking back on what happened earlier this morning.

"Jerome I'm not having sex with you." I mumbled, feeling my body betray me as it started reacting to his touches and kisses.

As a married woman, this is the longest period of time that I've gone without sex. My body had become used to sexual pleasures but since Jerome and I had been having troubles, my body was being deprived. Shower heads and vibraters were nice but there was nothing like having an actual man bring pleasure to your body. This is what I had been missing out on for so many months.

"Girl, ain't nobody worried about no sex." He responded as he nestled his body closely to mine and wrapping his arms around my waist. For a while; we simply laid together in silence, until I felt his lips on me.

He kissed on my lips and neck for a while as I laid under him trying to keep myself together. He placed a longing and passionate kiss on my lips before ripping through the big t shirt I had on. Once he noticed I had on a tank top under it, I heard him chuckle to himself before ripping it off my body as well.

"J-Jerome, what are you doing?" I spoke up.

His mouth found its way to my nipple and I bit down on my bottom lip at the feeling. My hand cupped the back of his head as he licked and sucked on my hardened nipple. Soon after, he switched it up by giving the other nipple some love as well.

I felt his hands slide down my sides, knowing he was about to remove my bottoms. Within a few seconds, my lower half was rid of clothing and I was completely naked under him.

He allowed his lips to sweep down my torso and to my abdomen. His kisses began moving lower and lower. Anticipation filled my entire body as I waited for him to kiss my sweet spot. When he bypassed my kitty and went straight to my thighs, I released a sigh of irritation. At this point he was teasing me and I didn't like it nor appreciate it.

After a few more moments of teasingly placing kisses on my legs and feet, I could feel his mouth hovering over my most private and sensitive area. "Can I taste it?" He mumbled. Although I should've stood my ground and done the right thing, my judgment was clouded with lust. I simply nodded my head in response and a small smirk formed on his face.

Jerome gripped my thighs in his hands and separated them before lowering his head and immediately putting himself to work. The man wasted absolutely no time, putting his tongue on me. I guess he didn't want me to switch up and change my mind.

He used his tongue to separate my lips before finding my clitoris. The action caused me to suck in a deep breath as I prepared myself for what was to come.

By the fast paced rhythm of his tongue, it was clear that he was on a mission to deliver. The skilled combination of his fingers and tongue had me squirming around from the pleasure I was experiencing. Within only a few short moments, he had me moaning his name, biting down on my bottom lip, clenching my eyes shut, yanking at the sheets and trembling from the intense orgasm that he gave me.