~Author's Notes~

Greetings and Salutations,

First off, I'd like to thank you in advance for giving Winter in May a chance, and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Oh, and it's totally cool of you to vote, share and make as many comments as you want, the more the merrier ...but please don't feel obligated one way or the other.

With that being said, Winter in May is the second installment of Fall In May. So if you haven't read Fall in May yet I would encourage you to start that story first. To be perfectly honest, I didn't start the original story out with 100+ chapters in mind. But like a lot of strange creations, it somehow took on a life of its own. (Frankenstein's monster comes to mind.) So ultimately I made the decision to follow the title and cut the twisty tale into two parts based on the seasons; The Fall and the Winter of May. (And yes maybe Spring and Summer probably at some point in the future?)

This story is still somewhat a work in progress, that will undergo periodical editing changes in an effort to correct any errors. So I apologize in advance for any spelling errors, grammatical errors and/or unintentional incongruities. So please feel free to point any suck occurrences out in comments, messages or smoke signals, and I will thank you for your kind assistance in helping me make this a better story. 

TV-14 - The following work may contain some material that some parental units could possibly find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.

D - Suggestive dialogue (Most defiantly)

L - Coarse language (Lots of this including but not limited to A, B, D, F, H, S and or course the Z word.)

S - Sexual content? (Some but not until way later in the story.)

V - Violence (A little ...but nothing too trigger warning worthy.)

So please consider yourself cautioned against letting children under the age of 14 think unattended.

Oh yeah, and one last thing? If you are thinking that it would be cool try to steal my stuff ...DO NOT! Or some very very bad things will happen to you and yours. So while I do not personally practice the dark arts any longer, I still know plenty of people who do. Who would love nothing more than to hunt you down like a clown, and do some very crazy things to you and yours. Including but not limited to: Voodoo, piracy, character assassination, and last but not least outright Mayhem. So woe and betide unto you ...cause Karma is a b*tch.

So in the immortal words of Zero Cool: "F*ck with the best ...die like the rest!"

So thanks again for reading and Stay Crazy Cool,

Setting_Sun

Copyright © 2018 by Setting_Sun

All rights reserved. No part of this publication (Winter in May) may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All people named within this work are fictional, and any relation to real people is purely malicious.

THE HEAVENLY AWARDS REVIEW -

Title: Fall in May (The original 90+ chapter version )

Author: Setting_Sun

Rubric Score: 91%

Review: This book was a well-written piece of work. Its cover was pretty with nice writing and was appealing to the eye. I couldn't, however, see the writer's name on the cover; either it was very faint, or not there at all.The writer's summary was very good and gave me a great idea what the book was about, without giving too much away. Graphic art in the book were apt and well-suited, and I especially liked the art on the author's note page. There was an adequate explanation of the rating and content of the book so readers knew that some of the book's content might be of a more mature level, which I think is a good thing to do. The storyline of the book was great and very descriptive, and I especially liked the main character who was sarcastic funny, sassy and feisty. I could find no prominent punctuation errors or spelling mistakes, and the writer's grammar was good. The only thing I could suggest was smaller paragraphs. This writer did a great job.