•Lupus Pack• *

The next day, I get ready in skinny jeans, a blouse, and Vans. I curl my hair and walk out with my bag. I walk out and throw my stuff in the trunk, I put money in my wallet and wake everyone up. "We leave in 10 minutes" I go to the lobby and hand 400$ to the man. "Thank you for your service. You never saw us" I walk out, his mouth wide open. Everyone comes out and I nod. I go into my car and link them.

-**
There's a McDonald's 5 minutes or so. We'll drive through then we head to Lupus.
-**

They all agree and we head there. When we arrive, I am first to order food. I choose black coffee and bacon. I pay and then get my food. I wait for everyone and I continue driving while eating my bacon. I stop at a parking lot and wait until they're done before we drive to the Lupus Pack without stopping.

*********

When we arrive, the Alpha glares at us. "What do you want in my pack, Summers. You chose my pack but why?" He commands. His people flinch and bow in submission as they hear his Alpha voice but I am unfazed. "We know women are being treated horribly here. I come to take those who wish to my pack" I state calmly. "Bah! And make them what?! Sluts!? I have heard about your pack! So-called Fury Pack. Everyone knows that place is a slut house for cheap whores!" He yells and I control my breathing. If I attack, he can attack. "Believe what you want. Whoever wants to get away from these bastards, come up to me" I say simply, getting tired of this so-called Alpha. Almost immediately many, if not all, the women come up front.

The Alpha glares. "You little bitches!!! Get back here this instance!" Some cower in fear and begin going back. Some hold up a face of courage and I smile. "No. If you have anything, bring it and be back soon. Bring your children as well" I state simply. They all nod and leave, my warriors go after them so none of the barbarians try to harm them. They come back with small bags and their children if any. I turn around. "Please place your bags inside the van there. Get yourselves into the vans. Alpha, it was great taking your women but horrible seeing you. I bid you good riddance" I smirk. "These bitches aren't going anywhere!!!" He yells, his wolf ready to come out. "Do you really want us to get the council? These women want to go with us so fuck off, Lucia teleport them NOW!" She nods and they're gone in a flash. The Alpha comes up to me and tries to attack. I grab his fist and punch him in the stomach.

"Now, we are leaving this pack. Peacefully. You can't say anything because you signed. You also won't start a war because this was self-defense and you attacked before! Good fucking day!" I say harshly and we leave that hell hole. I control my anger and drive far from that pack.