•I love you, My King• *

-Alexandria's POV-

As my dad leaves once again, Kyle comes in. "Ah. Just a few more hours and then you're mine. All mine, my Alexa" Kyle says. I stare in disgust at him. "You'll never have me" I spat.
"Why? Because your mate is going to come to rescue you? Well, he's not! He made everyone retreat! Also, I'm not happy about your little lie about my cousin Maddox. You need to be punished" Kyle growls. "No, I'm not letting you touch me. Lucas isn't coming. I begged him not to. I left a letter telling them to live without me. It's good that they've given up. You can do whatever but I'll make sure you never touch my body intimately. I'll die before that happens" I glare.

"Oh, but it already happened before and I know you never had sex with that bastard" Kyle grins evilly and I stare at him in disgust. "Stalker much? You don't know what happens inside the walls of my pack or the kingdom. I regret giving you my virginity. If I could take it back, I would" I yell. He slaps me and turns me. He grabs the whip from the side of the door and moves away from the ripped pieces of my old shirt. He begins whipping me and I manage to slightly, but not as successfully, cover my screams. He laughs and I contain my screams. When he's finally done he turns me over again. "I can't wait for my dear. I'll let you rest and I'll see you in some hours" He says. He leaves and leaves me wincing and feeling as my blood trickles down my body.

*********

"We must go now my sweet. It seems your little leech plans an attack. Good thing I have allies. Richard! Get her out of the chains and help me take her through the tunnel" Kyle says. My dad nods and begins to do as ordered. Kyle takes me from him. I grimace slightly because I hate his touch. Lucas storms into the door and I weakly manage a glare. I told them not to come. "Ah, what a pleasure. So you decided to join the party? It doesn't matter that you crashed. It's fine. Right, my love?" He says. The bastard. "Fuck yourself Kyle" I yell. "What language. Don't worry when we're out of here I'll teach you how to properly talk to your mate. Don't let him get past me Richard" He says to my dad.

Kyle turns while holding me and he begins walking to the tunnel but I'm suddenly out of his arms and into my dads. I weakly manage to see Lucas attacking Kyle and winning with no effort because whether I want to admit it or not, Lucas has always been a very good fighter. Dad carries me to the room and begins packing a bag with things that are his and some pictures of when I was a child. Lucas walks in and I turn and run to him. He hugs me and I hug back smiling. Gosh, I missed him. "Hello" I say.

"Alexa what you did was dumb and stupid, but courageous. I love you so much and don't ever do that again. Let's go, Kyle's dead" he says. I smile sheepishly and nod. "No, he isn't. The prophecy is still in course. He won't die until killed by his mate. He may have rejected Alexa and her him but...his wolf is too attached. Now that he knows of how strong she really is and of my grandchildren, he won't stop. You have scents that are similar yet different. Why are they close?"
My eyes widen at the realization he must be talking about those kids of mine. "The kids. I thought I told you not to bring them!! Or you!" I yell at him. "I didn't. I told them to stay at home! I even made sure they were!" He protests. I hit him up the head.

"Well, apparently you didn't! How long till this thing wears off!?" I ask my dad, ready to fight Kyle whether in a good body form or not. "Due to my calculations I assume ten-twenty minutes tops," Dad says. "Twenty minutes!? What are you waiting for then?! Go make sure Kyle doesn't escape! Find those rascals and bring them to me!" I yell at Luke. Lucas runs off and I sigh trying to calm my nerves down. Lucas comes back with the t's and the girls. I proceed to scold the kids. "Well, we aren't sorry mom! You were in trouble and we had to come help! Plus, Tyler says Kyle is going through the second stage of this thing. So you have to kill him quickly before he becomes half immortal and powerful-" Tj begins. Tyler screams while hitting his head. What's wrong?

"Too late! Mom! You must kill him, you must reject him once more and...ugh! You must.. you must forgive him. Make him understand he must leave and die! You must kill him once he understands. His wolf is no longer cooperating with him. He just wants a mate. You must get to Kyle, not his wolf. Kill him. Only this will kill him" Tyler says. Tyler hands me the silver dagger, making sure not to touch the silver part. My dagger that had belonged to my mom and that dad gave me long ago. "I still don't have my strength but I'll manage. I want you all to leave and wait outside. Don't come in for any reason" I order.

They all nod and a roar is heard. My dad quickly blesses me before taking the kids and nodding at Luke. I kiss Luke as soon as they're out of the room. He kisses me back with as much passion as I kissed him with. When we pull away for me to breath, he kisses my forehead. "Please, I don't want to lose you," he says. "And you won't. This'll be the last time I face Kyle. I have to or he'll torment us for the rest of our lives. Now you go and don't come back until I go out. Got that?" I say. He nods slowly. He grabs my hand and he looks at me. I smile.

He let his fangs grow and bites. He does something and when I look it's the wolfbane and he spits it out. I feel venom coursing through my system and my eyes roll back slightly. He pulls away and stands and goes to my neck. He bites me and I can't help but smile. He makes sure to mark me and I feel as he licks my mark so it heals quicker. I smile lightly. He bares his neck and I let my canines come out. I then proceed to mark him and he smiles. "You're finally bearing my mark. Don't die, or I'll be mad" he says. "You got it, dude," I say, I am relating to my favorite show. He realizes and smiles. (Full House💙)

"I love you," he says and I want to cry but I don't. "I love you too," I say. We kiss. I watch as he leaves and I let a tear-out. Even if I'm risking my life, I'll make sure to take Kyle with me. I go down the halls and find the body of two soldiers in front of the door. I turn around cautiously, trying to find him with a quick scan but my eyesight is still not at its one hundred percent. "Pathetic" is all he says and I run towards where the voice is coming from before I'm pressed against the wall. I look at Kyle and I see his body is contorted into a half-man, half-beast hideous creature.

"Kyle, stop this at once. I know it's not you who wants all this! It's your wolf. You rejected me first, remember?" I say. He chokes me and I try to fight back. "K-Ky-le. S-st. Control your wo-wolf, Kyle!" I yell but slowly I lose air. He shoves me aside and my back meets the wall before I fall into the ground. I groan and look up to see Kyl- no his wolf glaring at me, with red eyes. "Kyle! Listen to me! Fight your wolf! You can be freed! Just let go!" I try to get to him. His wolf growls and I try to stand. He growls looking at me, trying to make sure I don't try and attack. Kyle's wolf then begins to speak. "I'm not going anywhere without you, mate. You made a mistake choosing that leech! But with your powers and me who's as strong as ever, who's immortal, we can rule the world!" Sean, Kyle's wolf, says.

I shake my head and when I realize that I, in fact, have powers, I quickly make sure that my wolf is better. Once confirmed, I close my eyes. "Look at me, Alexa! I am warning you! If you do no-" Sean tries to order me around. Crashes and water can be heard throughout the whole house. I focus ignoring Kyle- his wolf- coming closer to me and I force 'it' to go quicker. My eyes fling open as a reaction and water surround me.

I feel the water soar through my body, rejuvenating and healing me. I look to an angry Sean. "Stop that this instant! I'm not kidding, Dulce! You know very well not to mess with me!" He yells. I must have let my confusion settle in my face because of Kyle's wolf sneers.
"So, by that dumb confused look on your face, I assume you were sent into a deep sleep-like state when it all gladly happened" he laughs. "What are you talking about Kyle?" I try to talk to Dulce but she is avoiding me. She tries to push me away and telling me not to listen. I block her attempts.

"Tell me right now what you mean Kyle or whoever the fuck you are!" I yell. Anger coursing through my whole body. I do not like being left in the dark. He laughs again and smirks before speaking and destroying my world. "One year ago, when you were in your coma, little Dulce, was so sad. Since you decided to be with the ugly Leech and he has no wolf, she was so sad. She wandered out of your body and into the wolf spirit world where I was because Kyle was being a fool and I didn't want a weakling as half of my body. I consoled Dulce. She fell for me so quickly and she quickly accepted me as mate and I did as well. You may have rejected Kyle, but now, this isn't about you, Alexandria. This is about Dulce. Because we mated as well in the spiritual world making it a thousand times stronger. You no longer rule Alexandria" What??!!

"Dulce is my mate and she'll do my bidding with your body and powers" He laughs. I died right then and there. I died so hard.