Smile as red as blood

RECAP

"You're CraZy" Pierce said leaning slightly out of his chair! He still seemed chilled but you could slowly see the color drain from his face! He was bluffing! My knees started to wobble in anxiety and fear!

I pinched my eyes closed and suddenly had a loud bang! Looking from the corner of my eye I saw the hinges of the door ripped off and no other then a pissed off jerk-face standing at the doorway.

END RECAP

Jasper pressed on the knife pricking my skin and making me wince. He reached down and drew butterfly kisses around my collar bone without braking eye-content with Jerk-face, which made him look like he was going to charge at him in any second! Jasper took a baby-step backward and smiled with his lips as red as blood. I felt a trickle of blood drip off the blade.

"I really wouldn't take another step if I where you. "Jasper looked over at Jerk-face, "at least not until I get what I want."

This time it was Jaspers turn to look at Pierce. He kicked the table to the other half off the lounge and then grabbed him by the cuffs of his shirt and put his back against the wall.

"Give him what he dam wants or else I'll make sure you have nothing left to give." Jerk-face glared at pierce and let his hair sweep over his eyes as his muscles flexed.

"I-I can't" Pierce stuttered and deflated

"What the hell do you mean you can't" Jerk-face spoke in a deep dark whisper as he started shaking in anger.

"You have little time before I just decide to kill the girl." Jasper yelled looking between Jerk-face and Pierce, "until then..." Jasper said rather cheerfully.

I pictured Jaspers sickly red lips pulled back in a sickening smile. After that words died down, my sight faded, and the last thing I felt was a cold prick in my neck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up, cold. I wasn't in jerk-face's bedroom, nor did it look like one of the rooms in the club not Pierces house. Memories instantly flooded back. I raised my hand to my neck retracing the gash in my neck. The room only had one door and no windows. Trapped in a room again, I guess this is level two. The room looked more like a cold, damp basement.

I stood up, regaining my footage and steadily walked over to where the only logical exit would be. I was about to turn the knob when the door suddenly popped right open. Standing in front of me was normal looking Jasper, smiling with pale lips that weren't covered in red liquid and the old blondish hair that had no dark tone to it. His eyes where full of color again and he looked like the Jasper who hit me with his car and was super caring and apologetic, not the one in the night club who freakin stabbed me in the neck remorselessly.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Jasper spoke making me take a step back.....okay a couple steps back.

He just stood there looking at me with a one-hundred watt smile.

"Oh, by the way, I'm really sorry about last night, I never would have ended your life, especially not someone as beautiful as you." Jasper said leaning against the post of the door.

I must be dead because this really can't be for real. My back hit the wall and I swear I just shit a brick. He brushed his hand against my face and I withered to the floor. What in the world have I gotten myself into? I put my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself.

"You really wouldn't understand, me and pierce where use to be best friends until he took my brother away from me, he really isn't a good friend." Jasper looked over at me with his smile faltering a little...he wasn't even willing to give back my brother when your life was on the line."

With that said, he stormed out of the room slamming the door and leaving me alone.

Sorry it's been awhile, I plan on going on an updating role now that I think my writers block has covered up, and by the way HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE AND..... PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, U rOcK!!!

Also, as soon as I get three comments from you guys, I'll update!!! THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

~tastemerainbow