NO dip SHERLOCK

RECAP

Jasper looks at my tear stained face and then between the two guys.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" Jasper roared making me shake for reals.

                Ohhhhhh....this might look bad. The two guys looked like fish out of water and just on cue my stomach made one of its majestic whale noises.

END RECAP

I felt a little tipsy as I clutched the light haired guy's shirt! He looked at Jaspers kill worthy gaze and the darker haired guy opened his mouth, but no words came out because jasper lunged at him knocking him out in two blows!!! Then he looked over at the lighter haired guy and didn't hesitate before punching him in his chin!!! The light haired guy instantly dropped me and to my demise, Jasper didn't make a move to ketch me because he was too busy punching the lighter haired boy!!! JERK!

I, on the other hand, got up, dusted myself up, and grabbed tuffs of Jaspers hair, brought his head back, and then (with more force than a normal human being) knocked his head against the wall. He went out like a light, but just for fun, I kicked him again! MWAHAHAHA!! Both the boy's had their mouths slacked open. I could technically read their minds, WTH, is probably what their thinking.

"I don't have time to take a dam picture, are you gonna take me home or what?" I said throwing my arms over both the boys to help my balance.

They lead me out to a Lamborghini car that looked like one of the expensive ones.

"After you." The light haired boy said popping open the car door.

I snickered, hopped in, and then plopped my legs up on the Dash.

"Wass your name, sweetheart?" The darker haired one asked with the same southern accent Jasper had.

"Sin, yours is..." I asked having the lighter haired one connect his eyes with mine in the mirror and smiled before looking back on the road.

"My names.....Danual, but you sweetheart, can call me whatever you want." The dark haired one said winking at me in the rearview mirror.

                The light haired one scoffs and turns around in his seat.

                "My names Miles, and his name isn't Danual, its Barney." The light haired one snickered catching Barney/Danual's death glare.

                "Barney, you'd actually,...would lie to me on the first name basis." I said in mock horror.

                His face reddened and his cool faded. I laughed and he glared.

                "Dude, why do you have to tell people that, I hate that name?" Barney grumbled moving his glare from me to Miles.

                "Listen Barney the bastard, I like that name." I said leaning up against his seat making the most serious face I could assemble.

                "Really?" He questioned quirking his eyebrow.

                "Nope." I popped the "P" and leaned back in my chair.

                Miles burst out in laughter earning him another glare!!!

                "I say we dump her on the side of the road." Barney said with no remorse.

                "I say that you should change your name." I remarked receiving a glare.

                There was a moment of silence before it was butchered by Miles.