Wrapped around my fingers and magentic whale noises, ENJOY

RECAP

“You really wouldn’t understand, me and pierce where use to be best friends until he took my brother away from me, he really isn’t a good friend.” Jasper looked over at me with his smile faltering a little,” He wasn’t even willing to unlock him and give him back when your life was on the line.”

With that said, he stormed out of the room slamming the door and leaving me alone.

END RECAP

Wrapped around my fingers and magentic whale noises, ENJOY

My stomach growled and all I was stuck doing is staring at a wall! Just great, now I get to hear all the magentic whale noises my stomach makes!!! No windows, no bathroom…I’m gonna go INSANE!!! I motioned towards the only door and again I check to see if it’s locked and sadly it still is except I hear whispers on the other side!!! I could hear them without even using my heightened hearing or having the need to press my ear to the door!

“Dude, whatcha think Jasper has in their?” A deep husky voice asked from the other side of the door.

“I don’t know man, but it must be good if Jasper wants us to bug off that bad.” Another dude replied.

“Let’s check it out.” The first deep husky voice stated before I heard the sound of something gab into the key hole.

Oh gee, Sin….what in the world do I do now…. I could go all Kong-Fu cantabile or could possibly use them to help me out. Decisions, decisions.

I look down at myself, seeing that my hair fell perfectly down my shoulders, I most likely had the stab wound still on my neck, my ankle looked swollen (it was in an unearthly angle when I woke up), and when I raised my hand up to my face, I winced when I touched under my eye (theirs most likely still a bruise their too) I must really look like a model who just walked out of the hunger games!!! (Can someone say Cray-Cray)!!!

The lock clicked and knobbed turned and before the door was fully agape I did a role play in my head. I fell forward right away in the arms of one of the two (very good looking might I add) guy’s in front of me. They were both tan and built, but one had dark hair and blue eyes, the one I currently had my arms wrapped around, while the other one had lighter hair and eyes!!!

“You have to help me, I’m so scared.” I whispered grasping up this poor dudes shirt!

I let a few tears leak in effect and boy, did I have them! Their faces where priceless and their eyes were blown out of their heads!

“Why don’t you sit down for a second.” The guy, who I wasn’t grabbing onto for dear life, suggested.

“Ya that’s probably a good idea.” Agreed the deep voice that belonged to the guy I was holding.

He swooped me up by my legs and carried me over to the bed.

“Don’t let go.” I said, now hysterical as I baled his shirt in my fist and tucked my face in his neck.

With me still in his arms, he sat on the bed.

“Dude, what in the world do I do.” Dude number one mouthed to the other one who was not being mauled at the time.

He just shrugged and looked over at me sympathetically.

“Shhhhhh, what’s the matter.” The guy holding me questioned caringly.

They both examined my swollen foot, stab wound, bruises, and anything else while switching a few looks between each other.

“I don’t know, it just h-h-hurts, and I want to go h-home.” I stuttered, hushing my tone.

“Sure thing, we can make that happen, where do you live?” He asked picking my chin up so I was looking at his eyes.

He could only see some of my real eyes because mine were hidden so I won’t be noticed for my eyes changing colors and the fact that they’re really beautiful and nonhuman, which is a bad thing. He paused as he searched my eyes and then he picked me back up.

“Where’s your home?” He asked again without unlocking his eyes from mine.

“Parkway, C-Cherry-wood.” I said giving him the address and directions to a popular area which I could easily find and rent a hotel.

“Okay, we’ll go their right now.” He concluded and then paused,” If it’s not too hard to ask, why are you here and who did this to you?”

“I don’t know.” I sobbed ending the conversation.

Boy did I fool him; I have them wrapped around my fingertips….

I mentally take a bow as  the husky voiced dude carries me out into the hallway and lead me down the steps carefully, but before we can reach the last bottom five or so steps, Jasper turns the corner. I grip my carrier’s shirt and watch as Jaspers face turns from confused to pissed.

“Shit!” the other guy, who I wasn’t grabbing for dear life, mumbled.

Jasper looks at my tear stained face and then between the two guys.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing” Jasper roared making me shake for reals.

                Ohhhhhh….this might look bad. The two guys looked like fish out of water and just on cue my stomach made one of its majestic whale noises.

That’s ALL Folks……………………………………………………………………………

Thanks for reading….PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE!!!!! I desperately wanna hear what you guys think of the story so far!!! Again, HAPPY Holidays!

~tastemerainbow

Kidnapped by my mate...Big mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें