Chapter 6

Kurama's POV

"I won't tell anyone!I-I promise!"I laughed as I chased back to the group."Woah!Kurama!What did you do?!"Keisha asked looking down at me as Hiei and Mari finally calmed down."N-Nothing important...But let's just say I won't be hearing the end of this.."I said looking up at her."I'll be sure to end your life if you utter a word."Mari put her mallet down and glared at me as Hiei sheathed his sword again."No no it's fine...I won't."I assured her as I stood up."Is that Hiei's cloak?"Keisha asked."Where's yours?"

"I actually have no idea.I brought it back to the locker rooms when Hiei was healing but now I have no memory of where I put it..."Mari said looking back at the locker rooms."Hn.Perhaps it's still in the locker rooms."Hiei said shrugging,his shoulders slightly popping out from under the shirt."Perhaps..."Mari said,then Kuwabara was launched out of the ring,hitting the wall."Oh jeez...Who is he fighting anyway?!"Mari asked teleporting over to him,Hiei following.

Mari's POV

I listened for a heartbeat for a minute and eventually found one,sighing in relief."Good...He's alive...I don't like death.."I sighed,Hiei having a death glare at the person inside of the ring."Ooh someone's angry."I said smirking at him."Shut up woman..."He stomped off to the ring,me teleporting back to the group."What's he so mad about?Last time I checked Hiei didn't give a damn about Kuwabara!"Yusuke stated tugging on the collar of his shirt."Maybe he's trying to impress someone..."Kurama muttered as he looked down at me."Grr... KURAMA."I growled,retaining the urge to rip his head off."You're just mad because you got caught."Kurama snickered,drawing attention to us."Well next time you should knock!!Or at least weigh something!Your footsteps are as light as a frickin blanket."I said,balancing myself on my mallet again."Jeez what did you even get caught for?"Yusuke asked,interrupting the argument."Oh nothing.I just caught her a-"Kurama began,but I quickly tackled him and covered his mouth."Nothing."I sighed,then pulled my hand back in disgust.

"Ick!! Did you just lick me?!"I asked,my face practically green."It's your fault for your actions Lushi."Kurama stated as he stood and dusted himself off."Grr..."I growled and wiped my hand on his leg,and teleported near Callie and Keisha.(A/N:For those of you who know Yu Yu Hakusho,I know Kurama isn't childish.)"Tell me!!Who did he catch you with?!"Keisha asked looking over at me."None of your business.And plus,he didn't say I was with anyone."I said raising an eyebrow,praying that Callie didn't figure it out."Please please please!!!"Keisha asked,picking me up."LORD KOENMA PUT ME THE HELL DOWN."I yelled at Keisha,her immediately dropping me."Jeez Keisha...Just leave her alone.If she doesn't wanna tell us,let her be."Callie said staring ahead at the burnt ring,which only contained Hiei.

Time Skip To The Hotel Room,Kuwabara's POV

"How long do you think it'll take those two to get out?I really need a shower..."Yusuke said glaring ahead at the hallway."Wait Hiei and Mari are in the shower together?!"I asked,looking at him in horror."No.Their taking up both of the showers in the hotel.However,it would be better for them to conserve water..."Kurama said,then both of the doors flung open,steam flowing out.

"Is it me or does a shower feel ten times better after passing out?"Mari asked sighing."Only you would know that."Hiei laughed,then the sound of doors closing echoed through the hotel.Yusuke and Kurama immediately ran to the showers,leaving me alone with the masked fighter and my thoughts."Do you ever talk?"I asked looking at the masked fighter.Silence."Okay...Wait where are Callie and Keisha?"I asked looking around,then the door flung open."Why does it matter where we were?You're not our babysitter."Callie said brushing her hair back so it exposed her forehead."He was just worried about us."Keisha said glaring at Callie,which seemed like it doubled the glare."So...It's bad to worry about you two?"I asked looking between the two."Oh no!It's only bad to worry about her.I like people worrying about me."Keisha said flinging herself over the couch,landing next to me."You could've broken the couch when you did that."Callie stated,peering over the couch,down at us."But I didn't."Keisha said pointing at Callie with her thumb,then forming her sword."And why is Mari the only one who can make more then one?"She whined,throwing it up to where it was stuck in the ceiling."Well unless you had millions of years of training with your spiritual energy,then that's why.I just like the mallet."Mari said teleporting next to Callie.

"I'm only 18..."Keisha said."Yes.But if you were a demon,you'd have those extra millions of years.In reality,I'm like a thousand years old.Callie would have millions of years too."Mari said teleporting to the sword,pulling it out as she fell."Awesome.So we're basically like five year olds to you?"Keisha asked raising an eyebrow."Well you are.Callie's like a twenty year old.A scary twenty year old."Mari said."A person who's a year younger than you,scares you?"Hiei asked,in the room within a second."Have you seen this girl when she's angry?!This is her calm!"Mari said pointing to Callie."You're kidding."Hiei sighed,pulling his hands out if his pockets and crossing them over his chest."As serious as a mating season Three Eyes."Mari said crossing her arms."Ooh hey!Where'd you find the rose?"Keisha asked reaching for it."Um I can't really remember...Maybe it was by the banks..."Mari lied,looking out the window to the ocean.

Hiei's POV

I watched Mari as she tried to convince Keisha otherwise than her opinion."No..One asked for your opinion..."Mari said slowly backing away."Are you really that ignorant that you think backing away it'll work?"I asked raising an eyebrow."Grr...No one asked for your opinion either!"Mari growled,her eyes flaming up.We stared at each other with fire in our eyes,before Yusuke cane in."Oh yay.Shortstack one and two are back."He said,knowing it'll piss us off."DIE DETECTIVE."We said in unison,then started to chase him around the hotel room,before chasing him outside.

A/N:Finally!And to be completely honest,I've been reading more than I've been writing...