Chapter 9

Mari's POV

Hiei's eyes were as wide as the ring as he looked at Momotaro's bleeding corpse."How did you kill him with one move?!"He asked looking back at me."Simple.When I pricked my finger,the blood like...Bumped up the weapon's rank.So now it can peirce only layer one of any other demon who has that power.Sounds about right."I said looking at my finger and the small trickle of blood running down to my wrist.Hiei nodded once and up where Kurama was,but quickly looked at the ring,where Urashima and Kurama had their weapons drawn.Kurama's being the classic rose whip,and Urashima's being...A fishing rod???"A fishing rod?How the hell is that supposed to defend him against the rose whip?"I asked raising an eyebrow."I honestly don't know.Perhaps it has the same power as his whip."Hiei said as they started swinging,clashing their weapons every time.

(Ura is the shortest one)  

Time Skip

(Nothing really happens in the beginning portion,just that Ura tricks Suichi into thinking he's fighting for his grandma,who they'll kill if her if he loses.LIES.)

"I studied your fighting style and found that your weakness is your kindness!"Ura said resting his rod on his shoulder.Kurama sat up,his eyes filled with anger.Saying nothing, he got up and resummoned the rose whip,but having it disappear due to his lack of spirit energy.Ura,however started swinging the rod,forcing the redhead to run around the ring,successfully avoiding the weapon."You didn't think I was actually trying to hit you?"Ura asked,cackling, the lines of the rod finally visible,containing Kurama in the wire.He looked around at the wires,a little concerned for what the future holds.Ura tossed around a box,then opened it,purplish smoke billowing out."What in the hell is that?"I said,the smoke flowing into the box that Kurama was in."If you would listen you'd know.Ura says it's some kind of age reversing smoke.Anyone who inhales it,either goes back to their teenage years or infancy."Hiei explained backing away,for the smoke was billowing out of the ring."Oh...Uh Callie?A little help here?"I asked tugging on her shirt hem,her sighing and creating a shield with her spirit energy,which soon transformed into a ball that covered us all.

Callie's POV

We waited in mostly curiosity,waiting to see if Kurama was a child,or back in his teenage form.Ura's smoke cleared from the ring,and the redheaded Kurama we knew was replaced with the white haired fox.Yoko Kurama was standing tall,while Ura was like frightened mouse."Wh-What?!I could feel your energy fading!"He said,backing up in fear."Question?How dangerous is Yoko Kurama?"I asked dropping down to Hiei's height."Depends on his mood honestly.But Yoko Kurama's ruthless either way."Hiei replied,with that dull expression that seems to be his only emotion...Other than love for his small companion.Multiple dripping sounds came from the ring,and I looked back up to see pinkish monster...Things with sharp teeth."I don't like the looks of those things."Keisha said pushing up her glasses as she looked at Yoko.

Yoko Kurama has silvery hair,matching fox ears and tail.Replacing Suichi's previous bright pink..Uniform,Yoko wore all white."I'd advise you not to move unless you want to be plant food."Yoko said looking at us and the referee.Everyone on our team gulped and stood deathly still.Ura,however was shaking uncontrollably, attracting the plants closer to him."Now,these plants will melt you if you keep moving.Their saliva is like acid,to even S-Class demons.And as you can see,movement attracts them."Yoko said reaching up and touching one.

Keisha's POV

Everyone on the other team's jaws dropped,staring at Yoko and the plants in horror.I smiled at them,glad we have a fox on our team,along with my very own wolf powers."I wonder how vicious I'll be...I haven't exactly been Keisha Moon in a long time."I thought,then a thump sound came from the ring.Ura fell dead,a sword in his head.Frowning,Yoko's plants disappeared,and he walked out of the ring,seating himself next to me.The referee announced Yoko as the winner as she swooned,him looking a bit upset."Honestly,I wanted to hear the screams.."He said crossing his arms."Aw.It's okay,not everyone gets what they want."I said reaching over to play with one of his ears.For a minute,he purred,then blushed and turned back, leaving Suichi in the soon to be awkward conversation."Yoko purrs?"I asked comparing the two.Suichi kept quiet and blushed, his cheeks the colour of the roses he uses."You purr too?!"I asked,assuming because of his silence.He walked away,back to the locker rooms in silence,while I figured out a way to make him purr sometime today.

Yusuke's POV
Three Hours Later

We all went back to the hotel room,Mari and Hiei outside admiring at the fireworks and crap."Anyone gonna question Rose Boy over here?"I asked sitting up.All heads turned towards Kurama,who had his nose buried in another book."About what?"He asked looking up."Shouldn't your..Demon side almost be the same as your human side?"Kuwabara asked rummaging through his bag that's been sitting there since we got to the hotel."Actually,Yoko Kurama is my true form,and Suichi would be my human form.You see,some..Thousands of years ago I was foolish and got my father killed.And apparently I was low on spirit energy.So as a result,I escaped to the human world to rebuild my energy."Kurama said,looking down at his book again.Keisha reached out and patted his head,a slight growling noise coming from him.Keisha smiled and stopped,going back to her bag of gummies as she looked out the window,watching Hiei and Mari like it was a five-star movie.