Thirster 2467: 8.

When Marilyn wakes up her first thought was covering her wound so Lee doesn't see it. If she does she'd think Marilyn is cutting herself or maybe the thought that she's giving a vampire blood.

Marilyn wraps it with white bandages she has in the first aid kit in the bathroom. After rinsing off and changing into a long sleeve sweater with a pair of jeans, she picks up her hair in a bun.

Lee knocks on her bedroom door and Marilyn invites her in. Lee looks at her suspiciously, furrowing her eyebrows while wondering why Marilyn is putting on her black combat boots.

"Where are you going this early?" She asks her and Marilyn stands up from crouching down.

"I'm going out for the day."

"You are suppose to work with the scientists." Marilyn sighs while slipping on her thick coat.

"Well after everything that it happening-"

"Nothing is happening." Lee steps aside and follows Marilyn from behind when she leaves her room.

"Yes, everyone apparently hates me."

"Marilyn let's not go through this again. It's over and everything will go back to normal."

"Well I can't escape the thought that everyone is going against me." Marilyn goes on her phone and dials an uber so she has a way into the city.

"So are you meeting up with a friend?" A friend? Marilyn chuckles inside her head because she hasn't seen a friend for months.

"No Lee, I'm going shopping."

"To buy what? You need money?"

"I'm fine thank you. I just need new clothes, mine are becoming ragged."

"Okay please be careful."

"And if I'm not you have the opportunity to track me down and save me." Lee frowns when she says that staring down in disappointment. All these years she has trusted Marilyn but since the soldiers took Marilyn from the coffee shop, Marilyn is slowly losing her trust.

Without another word Marilyn escapes from the awkwardness between them and hurries out the doors into the beautiful winter weather.

She slips on her hat and leaves the Area grounds, finding the uber parked down the block.

She's greeted by the driver and their talking ended like that, her heart pounding and hoping he doesn't ask about the Area. Eventually she gets dropped off on a street where she usually goes.

Marilyn makes her way where the avenue of stores are. It's crowded with people purchasing things from every store. She sees the store she was looking for and pushing inside, a gust of heat hitting her.

She's in the store Tilly's and goes where the men's side is. Ever since last night, Marilyn wasn't able to sleep. Thirster 2467 was flashing in her head every time she closed her eyes.

For him to have more trust in her she's going to buy something for him, maybe a new shirt because the one he's wearing now is ripped and covered in dry blood.