Thirster 2467: 9.

Agent Doloman crosses his arms over his chest and leans back in his seat. Dr. Sammis paces back and forth in front of him while rubbing his chin.

"So you're telling me that Marilyn Hurley has some kind of relationship with that vampire boy?" Agent Doloman starts and Dr. Sammis turns to him.

"Is it a crazy thought?"

"No I'm not saying it is. It just seems unreal because Marilyn has been extremely loyal around us. We've never had a problem with her."

"This- this bloodsucker is getting in her head. You should have never assigned her to him." Dr. Sammis exclaims and Agent Doloman sighs.

"Maybe she's acting like this because of her job. She's suppose to make him speak."

"He's not a fucking dog we can't just make him speak unless we punish him. Punishing him isn't even helping."

"Then do something about it."

"You do something about it. She isn't going to listen to me."

"She's not going to listen to anyone. So we'll let her keep on doing what she's doing and if it gets worst I'll handle it." Dr. Sammis sighs and rests his arms on the top of the chair.

"This can't get any further. I say we kill the vampire."

"No." Agent Doloman barks and silence grips the room once more. "Just head to dinner." He adds to get him off his back. Dr. Sammis obeys and walks out of his office with a loud bang of the door shutting.

~~~

Pierce fiddles his fingers on the arm of the chair that he's sitting on. He has grown bored sitting here and tired from the scientists being around him.

They repeatedly do the same tests on him whether it's stabbing him, stealing his blood or burning him.

He sighs after staring at the movement of his fingers and leans his head back. He stares up at the ceiling, the dimmed light bothering his sensitive eyes.

Suddenly the door opens and he turns his head to the figure coming into the room. He catches his breath when he realizes who it is, his stomach turning to mush. Marilyn slowly walks in without glasses on once again.

From far he can see the different color eyes she has that always makes him question. Mostly question about her living.

He silently watches her walk across the glass window and onto the side where the door is. She unlocks the door and walks into the box he's held captive in.

"Hi Pierce." She starts when she appears in front of him. He looks up at her with a dead expression on his face. Marilyn awkwardly shifts from one foot to the other while looking around. The white tiles are mostly stained with dry blood and the box light is darker that it usually is. "Are you not going to talk again?" She asks and he sighs from his nose.

He bows his head down and she rolls her eyes. She takes the backpack off her back and holds it against her chest. Pierce doesn't watch her movement and only stares at the ground.

"Here." She tosses the new t-shirt onto his lap and he glazes down at it. "I bought this for you." He only stares at it and she takes a step closer to his sitting stance. "A thank you would
be nice."

"Thanks." His raspy voice says through his parted lips. Marilyn stares at him for a moment and looks at his dull figure. He's moving his hands around and the straps on his arms are tight. So tight that his skin is raw and red, the clamps pinching at his flesh.

Marilyn grabs one of them and start to undo it while Pierce watches her movement. His arm is free and she undoes the other one.

"What are you doing?" He asks her and she releases his chained ankles.

"You've been stuck in this seat for a while so maybe it's time to stretch." She starts and moves away when she's done. He looks up at her and grabs the shirt that was resting on his legs. He stands up and cautiously watches Marilyn while she just stands there.

For some reason he still hasn't gained enough trust. Without him knowing a soldier can come and shoot him down. Marilyn bites the inside of her cheek anxiously, hoping he doesn't kill her.

She's standing in front of a dangerous creature and she's risking her life. He can rip her throat open in seconds before she can comprehend what's happening. She has grown up around them. She knows every bit of them.

Pierce starts to take the rag that used to be a shirt off his body and tosses onto the ground. Marilyn feels her cheeks grow hot because if how his tensed body looks. His muscles are carved deeply in his skin and even if he is covered in blood he still is attractive.

He slips on the new shirt over his head and pulls down the hem of it. It fits perfectly on him while he looks down at it hesitantly. Before Marilyn can talk he uses his speed to run to the door and tries to open it.

A line of sweat coats on Marilyn's forehead when she realizes what he tries to do. He tried to escape. From helping him this whole time he tries to escape.

"The door is locked you can't leave." Her voice echoes in the box and he clenches his jaw, staring down at the door knob. "I'm not that stupid." She mumbles under her breath while staring at him. She's trying to be strong but deep down she's terrified and her heart is beating hard against her ribs. 

With the fast vampire movement Pierce has, he races towards Marilyn and grips onto her tightly. Marilyn's hands snatch onto his wrists securely with caution as he presses himself up against her. A wince escapes her parted lips while he presses his lips against her warm pulsing neck when she turns her head aside. 

Pierce hesitates besides thinking the fact that his lips are touching the satisfying sweet blood he's craving for. Marilyn's nails dig in his skin that she's nervous she'll break his skin and cut him. He keeps his lips against her blazing hot skin, feeling her pulse thump with the same rhythm of her heart. He inhales her scent and Marilyn shivers at the feeling, the hair on the back of her neck standing up. 

A pit hits Pierce in the stomach and he feels sick, pulling away from Marilyn. Right when she feels his body move away from hers Marilyn let goes of his wrists and quickly puts her arms at her sides. He doesn't make eye contact with her but only stare at the ground sighing. 

"My apologies." He mumbles and Marilyn furrows her eyebrows in confusion. 

"Y-you were going to k-kill me." She stutters out with quivering lips. "You are a creature of t-the night. You kill to s-survive." Eventually his gaze is brought up to hers realizing that she didn't move from her spot.

"I don't know for some reason I can't kill you." 

"Yes you can."

"No I can't." He growls in annoyance but she shakes her head. 

"You would without hesitation." 

"But there's something inside of me telling me not to!" He shouts and inside the box his voice echos. Marilyn stares at him in shock and he runs his dam hair in frustration. "Just tell me what you are doing here." He adds while slowly making his way to the chair and sitting on it, a long grin appearing. 

~~~~~

Heyyy!!!

What's up readers! 

vote

comment

follow me :)