Chapter 1

Hi im y/n, I like food and music and love dancing and hockey! Im 17 years old. Anyway I was moving in with my uncle Gordon. My parents where in a accident but sadly they didn't make it. Anyway I was getting off the plane and there I saw my uncle Gordon.

Gordon- Hey kiddo! Long time no see how are you?

Your prov- I'm fine Uncle Gordon. How's the hockey team going?

Gordon- Its going fine and just heads up in about like 4 days the team going to be there so we are having a meeting in the house but if you want to check it out you can okay.

Your prov- Alright, I'll probably just go down for food but I'll say hi k.

Gordon- Alright kiddo, anyway you want to go out and eat?

Your prov- Sure.

Gordon- What do you want?

Your prov- Mexican food! Do they have a taco place or a taco truck?

Gordon- They sure do! I could go for some tacos, I need it! With all this coaching and keeping the team together I need some Mexican food.

Your part- Than what are we waiting for!? Let's go get some tacos.
-
-
-
-
Hola family, I hope the first chapter is okay and I'm trying my best but any who, just asking where are you guys from and how old are you? I'm from Phoniex Arizona and I'm 13 and going to be 14 in summer.