Chapter 11 (last chapter)

Its been 5 weeks you and Luis have got so close. You both feel something but don't want to admit it because both of you think that you guys see eachother as friends.

Your prov- I woke up and I saw my Tio still here. Goodmoring Tio Gordon, I thought you where gone?

Gordon- No kiddo. Today there no hockey practice. The ducks celebrated last week after there game, but there no practice today or for about a week.

Your prov- Oh alright well is it okay if I go out?

Gordon- With who?

Your prov- No one.

Gordon- Sorry y/n but I don't want you out alone.

Your prov- But Tio I jus-

*ding dong*

Gordon- COMING! Hey there Luis.

Luis- Hi coach. Is y/n here?

Gordon- Yeah she is. Come in.

Luis- Thank you.

Your prov- Hey Luis what are you doing here?

Luis- Came to ask you and your Tio for permission to take you out on a date.

Your prov- Luis I would love to! Tio Gordon can I please!?

Gordon- Well I trust Luis. So yes you can go.

Luis- Alright I'll be here to come pick you up around 8:00pm.

Your prov- Alright cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:00pm

Your prov- I was dressed and ready to go.

Your outfit👇

Luis👇

(Yes I know this scene is from The Sandlot, but let's just say he wears this in Mighty Ducks

(Yes I know this scene is from The Sandlot, but let's just say he wears this in Mighty Ducks. Anyway back to the story❤)

Luis- Hey Coach. Is y/n almost done?

Your prov- I'm done.

Luis- You look......
Beautiful.

Your prov- Aww thanks Luis and you look fine yourself.

Gordon- Alright kids stop flirting, just get out the house and be back by 12:00 that's latest you guys can stay out. Take care of her Luis!

Luis- No worries I will.

Your prov- See you later Tio. I love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your prov- Oh yes I love this song! Come on Luis let's dance!

Luis- I would but I can't dance.

Your prov- Luis its not a fast song. You should be fine come on.

You and Luis walk on the dance floor you both are super close and both of you just dancing to the music.

Luis- Y/n I need to tell you something.

You look up at Luis with a confused face.

Your prov- Yes Luis you can tell me anything.

Luis- I'm in love with you.

You stopped dancing and looked at him. He was smiling.

Your prov- Luis I've been waiting to hear those words for a long time.

You and Luis both kiss for a good long 2 minutes and than you both let go and smile at eachother and dance together.

-
-
-
-
Hey guys sorry for a short book, but I wanted to end it because I kept thinking about this book I have in my mind and I couldn't wait anymore so I think I'm going to start writing it soon and its going to be about Adam and Luis both falling in love with these 2 15 year olds one is Charlie cousin and the other one is his sister but the book will probably be rated PG-13 to rated R. In the story Adam and Luis are 17 and they start feeling something towards Charlie cousin and sister.