Chapter 2

Your prov- After Tio Gordon and I went out to go eat some tacos we went to his house soon to be my new home until I'm off to college but anyway we get home and he leads me upstairs to my new room.

Gordon- Alright y/n this is your new room I hope its okay with you.

Your prov- Tio Gordon I love it! It had a bay window and there was some hockey sticks hung up on the wall and had a bunk bed the was a soft white rug on the floor and some pictures hung up on the wall. Well Tio Gordon I'll start hanging up my clothes and putting my bed sheets on my bunk bed.

Gordon- I'm glad you like it. Hey y/n can we sit down and talk for a minute?

Your prov- Sure.

Gordon- How are you handling things ever since your dad passed away and my sister your mom.

Your prov- Honestly Tio Gordon I miss them a lot. I miss Dad saying and teaching me Spanish and mom trying to figure out what he is saying I miss us being together. Mom was expecting another baby Tio :'(

Gordon- I know, but hey look at the bright side I get to see you more often now and you can come join and watch the team anytime alright.

Your prov- Okay, well I'm going to start unpacking love you and goodnight.

Gordon- Love you to kiddo goodnight, ill be gone a little bit early tomorrow when you wake up but I'll be home by 7:00 so than we can go out and you can explore town.

Your prov- Sounds good to me.