Chapter 7

Your prov- Alright Luis let's go get ice cream.

Luis- Alright let's go. What flavor do you want?

Your prov- Ohh um get me a mint chocolate ice cream plz.

Luis- No problem. I'll take 2 mint chocolate ice creams.

Your prov- I'll pay for mine and you pay for your ice cream okay.

Luis- Nope I'm paying, let's pretend I took you on date.

Your prov- Wow are you serious right now?

Luis- Yes Honeybunch I am.

Your prov- Okay 😂.

Luis- Alright let's go sit and get to know eachother. Okay so where are you from and how old are you and favorite things and things you don't like.

Your prov- Alright, well I am from (y/s or y/c. Your state or country) I am 17 years old. My favorite things to do is help out, have fun love dancing but I love hockey! Things I don't like is when people think they are better than other and no one can touch or talk to them unless you are rich and stuck up.

Luis- You know y/n you are very different from girls I've been with, I like that.

Your prov- Thanks. Where are you from? And how old are you and favorite things to do and things you like and don't like.

Luis- Well I'm from Miami. Im 18 and I really love playing hockey, but when I'm not playing I love spending time with the people I'm close to which is my mom and the ducks and I might start like spending time with you.

Your prov- Aww, you lover boy okay countie.

Luis- I'm not a lover boy but anyway things I don't like is stuck up people or the color pink 😂.

Your prov- Haha same. Anyway ready to go skating?

Luis- Sure thing let's go.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Luis- Okay I know its not ice skating but roller skating never hurt anyone.

Your prov- Actually I hurt myself when I was learning.

Luis- Its a figure of speech.

Your prov- Dummy I knew that, now let's get going and start skating.

Every little step comes on you and Luis look at eachother and start smiling and he starts lip syncing to it and he grabs your hand you grab it and both of you start rolloer skating and singing and laughing like it was only you to. Luis starts thinking to himself.

Luis- Man no I can't I think I'm starting to feel something! Its crazy I just met her today and for some reason I want to get to know her more and she's so beautiful and the way her eyes light up and that smile that smile will be the death of me. Am I falling in love? Wait no, no.... I am? I'll give it 2 weeks and if I do start feeling something than we will see where it goes.