Chapter 2

Vania POV

"V you know that I will always be here for you right" Charlie spoke up when we finally got to his bedroom.

I was reading a story that my father wrote to me.

I nod and put my head on his shoulder. "Good" Charlie continues to do his work.

I do speak but very rarely. Charlie has heard me speak before.

I continue to read the story . My dad used to write stories for me when I was younger. My dad was a writer. He loved to make stories. He liked that he gets to make stories with people that he makes. He hoped one day he could write a musical. My dad loves music just as much as he loves writing. Beside my mom and me. He was really one of a kind person. Anyone he met easily fell in love with him personally. He was funny, smart and kind. He could catch anyone's attention. He was just lovable. He could make you see the world from so many points of view. I guess he was really an angel from heaven.

Now don't get me started with my mom. She was like the exact same person as my dad. But she has her own twist. She was a lawyer. A very good one too. She never lost a case. Like Coach Bombay. But she loved her job. She didn't do it for the money. She was a strong woman. Probably the strongest person beside my dad. I have never met. She always made sure that I had everything I needed. I will forever be grateful I had them.

"V you alright" Charlie put down his work on the desk and kneeled before me. He wiped the tears I have coming down my face. i nod

"V you know that you can tell anything. I'm here for you" I just look down. Charlie kissed my head. After he put his hand in my jaw. 'Making me look up at him.

"Come on V. Let me into that big mind of yours" Charlie looked like he was ready to cry also.

"I'm just thinking about my parents," I spoke softly. Charlie smiles big since I rarely talk.

"They were pretty great" Charlie sat next to me and made me move close to him. I lean on him.

"They were," I smiled at him. He smile back

"DO you know that you just made my day," Charlie told me while looking up at the roof.

"How" i pull away

"You rarely talk. I like to hear my sister's voice every now and then" Charlie shrugs his shoulders.

"Unless Adam came here and kiss you or even talk to you" I whispered

" Now that would make my whole life." Charlie stood up and sat in his chair. I just giggled and looked at the paper.

After a couple of minutes Charlie spoke up. "Your dad was also a great writer." I just nod. He could have written every day and night. If he had the chance to.