Chapter 5

Vania POV

After Guy, Jesse and Fulton crashed into a wall with those to clean the ice. We all went to the locker room to take our pads. Some of the ducks were talking with the new ducks.

Until Julie came up to me with a big smile. " Hey I'm Julie, I didn't catch your name." Julie put her hand out to shake. I just smile softly and shake her hand.

Connie must have seen and came running. "V doesn't speak that much. " Connie told Julie. " But her name is Vania, " Connie continued. I feel some helpless girl. "Oh that's fine. Well anyways I want to tell you that you play well." Julie looked at me and smiled. I said 'thank you'. She just walks away.

Charlie came up to Connie and me. " I'm being serious. No one can call her V. That's my nickname for her. " Charlie told Connie. Connie just rolled her eyes. " Well V do you like the new ducks?" I just nod. Charlie smiled and went to Adam. Who was talking with Dwayne

I finished taking all my pads off. I finally got into my clothes. I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw Luis there smiling softly. " Hey, I didn't really introduce myself. I'm Luis Mendoza '' Luis put his hand out. I just put my hand out also and shake. I whispered '' Vania" he smiled bigger. "Nice name" I just blushed and looked down. "Well you guys play good, '' Luis continued. Coach Bombay came in. " Alright Ducks. There's practice tomorrow. Now new Ducks. You guys aren't staying at some run down hotel. I hope that some of the other Ducks would let you guys stay over at their house." Coach Bombay looked at the old Ducks.

Adam raises his hand. " Coach Bombay, I have a guest room. Dwayne can stay in my house. " Charlie looked almost jealous . I giggle at his face. Charlie also raises his hand. " Coach, I don't think that my mom would mind." He looked around and saw Luis first. " Luis can stay at my house." Charlie continued. I could swear that Adam looked pissed at Luis. I just rolled my eyes at both idiots. Why can't they just admit to themselves that they like each other.

" Julie can stay with me" Connie spoke up. "Portman can stay at my place." Fulton also pops up. Ken looked so lost. He hasn't spoken to anyone yet. I could tell that he was shy. I raise my hand and pointed at Ken. Charlie didn't look mad. He looked happy. I'm was shocked. " Alright remember practice tomorrow. " he left. We all just left also.

Ken walked up to me. "Thanks for picking me to stay with you. I hope you don't mind me." He looked very scared at the reaction, I just smiled at him and put my arm around him. Charlie and Luis catch up at us. " Alright, both of you can sleep in our room. " Charlie told Ken and Luis. Both looked very confused. " Vania and mine room. Vania lives with me and my mom. " Charlie informed them.

" Won't your mom be pissed that there are boys and one girl in a room for a night," Ken asked very scaredly. "Yeah, we don't want you guys in trouble. Also she minds that both invite two people. " Luis backed up Ken.

"Not if you guys are planning on raping Vania which I must cut off your dicks off. And she's cool about having our friends over. Plus ,with Vania pout face. We can get away with anything. " Charlie pointed me out. I just rolled my eyes.

We got to Charlie's house. "Mom, I'm home. " Charlie yells out. Casey came out from the kitchen. She looked very confused. " Who are they?", Casey asked. " Well, you see mom um Vania wants to explain. " Charlie looked at me.

Charlie does this a lot. He does it so I can talk more and more every day. Casey came with the idea. It's only between Casey, Charlie and me with this practice.

" Well you see Coach Bombay adds new ducks and he asked if we can house some Ducks for a night." I explained to Casey. She looked very proud and happy. "Well since that is the longest that you have ever talked. I will let this slide." Casey walks back to the kitchen. Charlie picked me up and spun me around. " That is the longest you have talked" Charlie yelled very loud.

Charlie took Ken's hand and took him to the room. Luis just looked very confused. I just giggled and took his arm. I led him to the room. " New Ducks this mine and V room. We have beds under our beds. So you can sleep there." Charlie took out the beds. "Thanks again for letting us sleep here" Ken looked at both of us. " No problem. Let's fall asleep" Charlie said while giving pillows and blankets to Luis and Ken.