chapter 5

Kendra-Its been a week since Ebony's litty ass party and we seem to develop a new squad. Me ebony Mimi Terrance Mario and buzz been hanging together every since the day we all went lazer tagging together.Today we were going out to eat to applebees and I couldn't wait to eat I loveeee food. Since my phone read 2:30 I decided to get up and take a shower after doing my personal hygiene I bumped my curls in my hair  and decided to wear my long summer maxi dress and my favorite gladiator sandals I checked myself in the mirror to make sure i looked good with a touch of my Chanel perfume grabbed my keys to my 2015 Chrysler 200 and left. On my way to applebees I got a call from Ronny I tap the accept button on my steering wheel.Hello!!!

Ronny-Hey baby wyd

Kendra-on my way to applebees with the squad wyd

Ronnie-word?  That's cool I was wondering can you come over when you done?

Kendra-umm IDK Ronny

Ronny-what you mean you don't know

I took a pause and did the bitch what face in my car as if Ronny can see me through the phone. I really can't believe he just got smart with me like that fuck wrong with him?

Kendra-it means idk mf you better watch your tone I'm not your weak ass wife I'll get back with you ass now bye Ronny I'm driving. With that being said I hung up the phone ronny got me messed up if he thinks imma be putting up with his smart ass mouth I love him but he better get that shit together. I finally pulled up to applebees fixed myself up turned my phone on airplane mode and got out. As I made my way to our squad table mimi and Terrance was the only ones there. Damn I must be early? As soon as I said that Mimi face litted up and she jumped out of her seat to hug me tightly.

Kendra-omggg bitchhh you is looking so pretty today

Mimi-noooo bitch you is looking so pretty today

Terrance-yall so ratchet ugh

Me and mimi stank faced him then busted out laughing together.

Kendra-shut uppp did y'all order yet

Mimi-no we was waiting on everybody so we all eat together and it wouldn't be no mix ups.

Kendra-ok let me look over the menu for a bit.

Terrance-since it's just us here we should talk about that Paris trip no lie I'm ready to t up on the jet bae you gone get some of this mean dick Terrance said to mimi

Kendra-brooo lmao don't do my bestfriend

Ebony pov - Me and buzz had finally made it to the restaurant walking in with buzz on my side made me feel good I finally have somebody I can call mines without looking stupid somebody who appreciates me and appreciates my worth. As we made our way towards the table I seen Terrance mimi and Kendra cutting up there laughs was the loudest in the Restraunt. Hey y'all

Them- hey girl
After speaking they went back into their conversation buzz even chimed in I felt unwelcome and just sat there I'm not even mad at them I'm mad at Kendra because every since she got around Mimi them two have been buddy buddy she doesn't even come over no more she always driving the extra mile to Mimi house. I'm not jealous or nothing but she doesn't even invite me over.its all good Kendra just bet not look for me to do shit else for her.

3hourslater

Terrance-yall when me and mimi get back let's go to Miami or New York for spring break.

Squad -we down

Kendra-After we all had a good laugh and a good time we decided it was time to leave me Terrance and Mimi supposed to go shopping out of town for Paris in a few hours I decided to head back to my apartment and turn my phone back on I already know Ronny then blew my shit up. I texted him to come over.