Labor Day

Kendra pov- I had woke up next to ronny happy as hell he was still sleeping so I decided to go in my private room which was my walk in closet I sat down on my futon and got comfortable. Hiii babygirl mommy and daddy loves you I whispered to my stomach my baby must of heard me because she kicked. Ouch you hurt mommy I said giggling. I knew motherhood at my age is not going to be easy but with God my momma and my soon to be husband I know I'll do just fine. I decided to do something fun today. Ronny wouldn't let me leave the house because he was afraid that I'll go into labor and not be safe I felt he was overreacting I decided to do my makeup and do my hair after I did my hygiene I picked out one of my paternity dresses and a blue jean jacket I got the text from mimi that she was outside i looked in the mirror one more time and said Kenndy your mommy still got it. Sneaking pass the bedroom trying not to wake Ronny I was out the door and into mimis camaro.

Mimi-Girllllll I missed you and Kenndy my niece neeeds to come out so I can spoil her

Kendra-omg girl she is already going to spoil by her parents and grandparents smh my baby probably won't ever hear the word no

Mimi-she won't because tt little princess is going to have it all mimi said cooing at my stomach

Kendra-ugh lol lets go we hungry

About 15 minutes later me and Mimi pulled up to Denny's.i fell In love with their breakfast when I was 3 years old haven't stopped coming here since to eat. The waitress gave us a table and while mimi was checking the menu I felt my phone vibrated I looked to see it it was a message from Ronny. Heart pounding I opened it up

Ronny- you anit slick bae lol I love you have fun today 😘

I smiled at the message and became relieved I really thought he was going to be tripping.i haven't shopped for myself in a while and since everybody brought everything Kenndy need I decided to spoil myself today with a pedicure and manicure I needed to be fleeked when my baby arrives. While mimi and I were eating ebony shows up all happy and smiling.

Mimi-why you smiling bitch what happened

Ebony-y'all wont believe it but buzz took me on a date last night it was so beautiful and romantic he then gave me a promise ring 💍 and brought me this beautiful necklace with diamonds in it.

Mimi and Kendra-awwwwww I'm so happy for you baby y'all been doing so good I can tell y'all really down for each other

One Hour Later.....

Ebony pov- after enjoying breakfast with my girls we decided to hit up the mall and also stop by the nail shop to get manis and pedis my sis gotta be fleeked so Kenndy can see how pretty her momma is. After a hour of getting fleeked and shopping as we were riding in my car Kendra scream in this loud voice. Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I slammed on the breaks not knowing what to do I panic Kendra mange to breath out and said I'm going into labor my water just broke Hearing those words I turned around into the direction of the hospital good thing we were only 10 minutes away . As soon as we got there I rushed Kendra in and the doctors automatically took her. I called mimi and the whole family and alerted Ronny what was going on in a matter of minutes the waiting room was filled with family and friends for Kendra. The waiting room had got so packed the doctors had to ask some to leave .only me Ronny and Sondra was allowed to enter the room as we were walking in Kendra was sleeping peacefully Ronny walked over and kissed her forehead. Y'all I'm so happy my little girl is going to be born today I just pray for safe delivery for my wife and baby girl hearing those words from Ronny made my heart warm this man really has changed for the better being with my sister.This was nothing like the old Ronny .Few hours had passed and Kendra and Ronny was up and all booed up I decided to step outside and FaceTime buzz my baby.

Buzz -Hey baby
Ebony-Hey daddy
Buzz- how's Kendra she good ?
Ebony-yeah the doctors in shock because she has been the most calmest pregnant person ever like they were saying how she not screaming and being dramatic she just calmed
Buzz-yeah see Kendra strong love she always been a savage
Ebony-you right lol 😂😂😂
I hope you be calm when we do get to that point ion wanna be hearing all that screaming
Ebony-whatever nigga you going to hear it all
Buzz-yeah yeah lol I'll be up there with the gang after work I love you
Ebony-I love you more baby bye
Soon as I hung up the FaceTime call sondra came out the room and scream Baby Kenndy is coming!!!! I got so excited my niece was about to enter this world and I'm ready to meet her precious self since Kendra was pushing they only allowed Ronny in the room I ran to update everybody on the good news.

Kenndy la rose jones  7 pounds 3 ounces

(Do not know this baby got the pic from Pinterest)