revenge part 1

Ebony pov-I sat up on my bed in deep thought I had just got off the phone with Kendra and I Thank God her and my niece is ok. I know what Kendra did was wrong but my mom is not making it no better with retaliation last time I heard from her she is now living in a different city with her new boyfriend who happens to be one of the largest king pins I also found out he has beef with Ronny its definitely about to be a scary site.

Buzz- what's wrong baby

Ebony-Everything buzz my mom is at war with my bestfriend/sister its too much I love Kendra and I also love the woman who birthed me I just wanted both of them to be in the same room for my child but that can't happen now I'm so stressed

Buzz-Baby don't let that worry you aight I anit trying to loose my mini me how about we pack up and move away tonight my cousin got a private house in California nobody gotta know where we at unless you want too but other than that I don't see no reason to stay in this mess

Ebony -what about the gang

Buzz-Honestly baby fuck the gang I'm not trying to loose my life i wanna be around for my wife and child that shit not important to me at the end of the day

Ebony pov- tears began running down my face everything Buzz was saying was right we are about to be a family now if Kendra and Ronnie wanna still be savages they can have that lifestyle but me and buzz are out I wiped my tears away and begin packing with buzz we will no longer be in touch with anyone untill our little is at least walking and talking its sad we gotta leave like this but its best for us......

Mimi pov- there was a meeting called for everybody Ronnie had just got back in town and boahhh he was not happy. I took a seat as I prepared to listen to what's about to happen.

Ronnie- so y'all know what's been going on between Kendra party getting shot up between them mfs coming to my home where my wife and child sleep I anit happy and when I catch the mf who did it its not about to be pretty.

Mimi pov- after ronnie finished his statement ro dog gave some information

Ro dog- I been doing some research and been keeping my ear open word is that crystal back in town to get revenge on you and Kendra but sje not alone her new boyfriend Rod got input into this shit to

The room filled with noise and cuss words everybody knows that rod and Ronny do not like each other at all and both swore up and down if they became face to face one wasnt going to  make it out alive. Fucked up thing is rod and ronnie are brothers !!!! Twin brothers.

Ronny-hahaha so this bitch wanna play games between me and my number one enemy ight bet see of you can get a location on these mfs im not waiting until some else happen.

Ro dog -Give me about 20 minutes we a be riding out tonight

Ronnie- everybody stay here if you gotta leave for some food or some come back end of meeting.

Kendra pov- I sat in Ronnie office this is all to much for me worse thing is I can't even get a hold to ebony I called and turns out her phone been disconnected that's not even like her.I sat and thought for min while took the last few puffs from my blunt. Ronnie came in making me sit on his lap he begin to rub my thighs in circle motion.

Ronnie- Baby I got some to say

Kendra- whats up bae

Ronnie- I know you probably thinking most of this shit my fault I'm sorry. but I thank you and appreciate you for sticking by myside through all this bullshit not leaving me.

I stood up and gave Ronnie a kiss

Kendra- you are my husband of course imma be here for you I love you and our beautiful baby girl loves you. This shit not your fault that's just what happens when hoes mad about us.

Ronnie- chuckles girl you something else I love you more though we been through a lot give me a chance I promise shit about to get better once this situation over I got us.

Kendra- I know baby it will

Kendra pov- before me and ronnie could finish our moment together there was a knock on the door

Ronnie- come in

Ro dog -location secured!!!!!

We all ran back to the meeting room to discuss what's next.

Ro dog-ok so word is their location as of now is on Washington if we don't leave now they a be gone

Ronnie- where on Washington?

Before ro dog could say anything else there was a ding on Kendra phone

Kendra- ooooooooooo This petty retarded asss bitch lets go!!! Neoww

It was text from the security company that Kendra and Ronnie house has been involved in a crime of arson