8months later

Ebony pov- I was so happy today is Kendra's baby shower the day my bestfriend told me she was pregnant was the day my life changed I was so happy to become a God mother even though I wish she had of been more careful can't take it back now I'm there for her every step of the way. Me and Kendras mom pulled up to party City to collect some more stuff for the baby shower and also to get decorations.  Man I can't believe my best friend is going to be a mommy!!!

Kendra mom-yess I know I'm shocked but no matter what the case is I got her she's my one and only

Ebony-i said the samething I really like the pink and sliver ballons over here

Kendra's mom- those are cute grab them and I get the two big bottle ballons here the baby shower start at 3:00 and it's 12:30 so we got enough time to get ready since the place is decorated already.

Kendra pov- Today I am excited to have my baby shower. My baby girl Kenndy will be here in just a month. Ronny has been a different person lately.ever since he found out he has been way more nicer to me we do everything together he even stopped with all that crazy bullshit today is not only my baby shower but today everybody finds out Ronny and I are together and we are engaged I might loose a couple friends and family but that's ok. It's funny how love a make you do some crazy things. Some people might not think what I did was right but I loved Ronny since the day I first met him. After applying my make up Ronny snuck behind me admiring my beauty in the mirror.

Ronny-you look so beautiful baby you ready for the big day

Kendra-thank you baby and yes today our baby girl​ will be celebrated by family and friends

Ronny-im excited baby I'm tired of hiding you I wanted us to be public the day we got serious I should of ended things there but we here now and honestly I couldn't be more happier with you.

With That being said it was time for the baby shower to begin me and Ronny got inside the 2018 range Rover he just purchased and headed up the highway.

Ebony's mom pov- I'm excited for today not because it's that little fast thing baby shower but because my real husband the farther of my kids will be in town and attending Kendra's baby shower. Im only going because my best friend is her mother but I could care less about the little dumb bitch I finished packing all of my bags after the party Ronny is going to come home to an empty house. Shame on him I really loved that man but he let someone come in between that.

Knock knock

Lamar-you ready baby?

Crystal-yeah I gotta pack this last bag up and load it in the truck

Lamar-ok honey I'll be packing the dishes and thing's while we here

Crystal- I'm excited finally my family is back together again

Ebony's pov

After Kendra's mom drop me off I walked into the house to see a face I haven't seen in since I was 6 years old . Daddy?? He stop in his tracks and looked at me I ran up and he embraced me with his arms tears begin to fall down from my face I cried because I was happy to finally see my daddy it's been years he went to prison on drug charges and had time to serve I'm just glad he here now.

Ebony's daddy- Heyyyyy baby girl I missed you so much

Ebony-*sniff* what are you doing here daddy

Before he could answer my question my mom came downstairs with my suit cases and hers.

Ebony's mom-baby after you graduate we are moving where your farther is me and him are back together we will be getting remarried as soon as these divorce papers are final with ronny.Now I'll let you stay here since all yours friends are here I'll get you apartment to yourself.