4

With every slow, exaggerated step he took towards me I took a step back

With every slow, exaggerated step he took towards me I took a step back. My whole body trembled in the sudden cold as he neared closer to me. My back hit the wall, as he slowly came closer and closer. His body was mere inches from mine. Tilting my head upwards, I glared into his icy eyes. I refused to submit to his sick games.

Choking, I scratched at his hand which suddenly had a deadly grip around my neck. I kicked and pushed, yet he seemed unfazed and didn't even move an inch. Sputtering for air, I clawed at his hand even harder and faster.

My lungs were rid of all oxygen, and I was a heaving mess against the wall. Slight blurriness over took my vision as my eyes struggled to stay open and shoot pathetic, weak glares in his directions. Lowering his head to my ear, he huskily spoke, "you will not do this again. You will not even think of trying to do this again. Understood?"

His eyes searched into mine for an answer, yet I refused to please him with one. Biting my lower lip, I held back all my screams of agony.

Quickly lifting my body from the wall and slamming it back into the wall, he inquired once more, "understood?"

Pushing my head back into the wall, I spat out, "go to hell."

Shaking his head in dismay, he unleashed my neck from his iron grip. Without any recovery time, he flashed his fangs.

Within that once second, I could have even dared to say that I regretted my actions. But I know deeply that I did not, that I have meant every single thing I've ever done and said. I'll stand my ground, no matter the pain this so called King forced upon me.

I will not be broken into a submissive slave.

His fangs sunk into my neck. Without holding back, I let out an ear piercing scream as pain erupted in my neck. I could feel my blood being slowly drained from my body as he sunk his fangs even deeper into my neck.

Paralyzed, I slowly lost control of my legs. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me towards him as he kept his fangs in my neck. I knew he was no longer drinking my blood, but he still wanted to cause my excruciating pain.

Pulling his teeth out, he turned me around so my head was against his hard chest as he put me in somewhat of a headlock. My body lay limp and I used every ounce of energy left to try stay up. I couldn't help but lean back into him for support, because if I didn't I knew I would've fell.

Turning towards a body long mirror, he smirked. My reflection stared back at me, lifeless and brown eyes were filled by pain and fear, my neck having having scarlet trails of blood.

"I will always be above you, I will always be capable of making you scream out loud and cry for mercy. And I won't stop until you're a broken toy, all used up and more pathetic than ever," he whispered into my ear, nuzzling his head into my neck. Teasingly, he nibbled on my open wound, causing a shiver of hurt to crawl up my spine.