Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)

*********Sad abuse picture of Ally to the right!!******

I layed in my room that night thinking about something that was bothering me. Matt. We haven't officially broken up yet and I know that I have to. Matt and I are technically still together because neither of us have said anything yet after that day... But I want to, I need to. If Chris and I like eachother I need to break up with Matt. He has to let me... There is no way he will hurt me if he almost killed me last time. Right?

I couldn't take it anymore... I knew I had to do it soon. I need to talk to Matt about that day and break up with him. I know he won't hurt me.. He can't hurt me this time. Last time I almost died because of him, he probably thinks that could happen again if he harms me.

The next morning I woke up and smiled. No dream which means no screaming. For the first time in a really long time I didn't have a nightmare. Usually I just have the dreams and if it's really bad I will scream in my sleep. I did my usual morning ruitine and headed downstairs. My mom smiled at me when I walked into the kitchen.

"FRIED PANCAKES!"

I said excitedly as she put the plate on the table.

I haven't had those in forever, they are my favorite breakfast.

I ate 2 pancakes and then got in the car. When my mom dropped me off I noticed Matt walking to the front of the school. I closed the car door quickly and ran to him.

"Matt."

I said tapping his shoulder. He turned around.

"Oh, you been having fun with your new boy toy?"

He said sarcastically but I could see the anger in his eyes.

"We are just friends..."

I mumbled knowing that I just lied because I like Chris more than that.

"Good because you are still my damn girlfriend and it's going to stay that way."

He said clenching his jaw.

"Can we talk later?"

I said as my stomach built up with fear. He's not going to hurt me.

"First thing, you stay the hell away from that douche.. Second thing I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT THAT WE TALK LATER."

He said gritting his teeth angrily.

"He's my friend Matt, I'm allowed to talk to him."

He narrowed his eyes.

"If I tell you you aren't allowed to speak with him you will not Alison."

He said gritting his teeth.

"I don't have to listen to you."

I mumbled turning around, his hand grabbed my wrist tightly I thought he would break it. He whipped me back around to face him.

Before I could even think Matt was shoved away from me and Chris was standing in front of me looking at Matt.

"Don't touch her."

He said angrily. Matt looked at him for a second and then left. I could tell Matt didn't want to get his ass kicked again so he just moved on.

"Are you okay?"

He asked turning around to look at me.

"Ofcourse, he wouldn't hurt me in public."

I said waving my hand in the air, his eyes attention was drawn to my wrist which made me immediatly put my hand back down.