Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)

------Picture to right of Ally's charm bracelet and the new video trailer!! (made by me)---------------

***Tell me what you think of the trailer pplleeasssee <3*************

---------

On Monday I went to the dance team tryouts and did all my flips, pirouettes, leaps, turns and foughettes. I did my hip hop dance too and other stuff they demanded we had to know how to do like the splits, cartwheel, backbend, which I did easily. Their faces were shocked and they said yes right away... Well except Mary. She thought I was good but wouldn't admitt it to my face. So I made the team and have been practicing every morning for an hour and after school every day for an hour and a half.

It's been almost 2 weeks since the Saturday night Chris came through my window. Which he has been doing every night now. It helps the nightmares and I love cuddling with him. It's Thursday, which means it's my seventeenth birthday. Matt has still been calling and texting me but hasn't confronted me lately. I know he hasn't give up. It still scares me because I feel like I'm just waiting for it to happen again.

I woke up with my head laying on Chris's chest and his arm was holding me to him tightly.

"Wake up!"

I yelled in his ear smiling.

"If it wasn't your birthday, you would have payed for that."

He groaned smiling and opening his eyes.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful."

He said hugging me.

"I love you."

I said breaking the hug and looking at him.

"I love you too Ally."

He said honestly and then pecked my cheek. He got up out of bed and smiled at me.

"Well I'm off, see you at school."

He said as I shook my head smiling.

I got up and walked to him. I went on my tippy-toes and we kissed slowly and then he had to go get ready for school at home.

"Bye."

He said hopping out the window.

When he turned around I leaned out the window. He got closer and kissed me sweetly, but slow. Then turned around to walked to his car.

"Bye."

I said back and then closed my window and curtains to get ready for school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAALLYY!!!"

Macy screamed running after me as I was walking to lunch.

"Happy birthday!"

She squealed hugging me.

"Oh it's your birthday?"

Niall asked walking by but stopped.

"Yes it is her birthday!"

Macy said as Niall smiled at her.

"Happy Birthday Ally!"

Niall said smiling at me now.

"Thanks. Wanna sit with us?"