chapter 12

BRIAR'S POV

I have to take a break , move back away from him but its not as easy as it sounds , detaching my lips from his is the toughest thing I am experiencing . I wish I could continue kissing him but I have to live in order to keep on kissing him and in order to live I have to break the kiss so that I can breath . Woah . I moved back and I swear I felt my nostrils flaring due to the amount of harsh breaths I am taking in and out .

He continued kissing my neck while biting on to different areas and making me moan louder each time . His hands cupped my breasts softly before squeezing them and sending an uncontrollable amount of pleasure through my whole body . Licking and biting on the soft skin just above my bra , he moved towards my right nipple playing around with the tip of his tongue hardening it more . I arched my neck back while he sucked on my both nipples that were popping out of the net hole of my bra . Unhooking my bra from behind , he wasted no time in throwing it around anywhere in the room .

It is very silent in the room and nothing can be heard except for our heavy breaths and our continues moans and groans  .

Lifting me up he moved us towards the wide bed that I didn't noticed before , placing me down on the soft fabric he placed his lips again on mine while massaging my breasts with his hands  . I could die with pleasure right now , never in my whole life I experienced something this thrilling .

" I want yo-mmm" he tried to make out words between the kisses , moving down he kissed each and every part of my body as if worshipping me . His touch is soft like he knows I have never been touched like this before . Placing a soft kiss on my stomach he moved towards my panties removing them in the process . Something in the way of his slowly undressing me is giving me confidence , a different type of confidence that ignites some sort of fire in my body where no one has ever touched before .

Licking and biting on my toes he then moved upwards while kissing my ankle , calf and lastly he stopped on my inner thighs where he dig his nose as if smelling me . Spreading my legs and moving towards my main part opening my sensitive folds with his fingers , he rubbed on my clit softly with his thumb moving it up and down so slowly that it hurt . " faster cay-mmmm" I couldn't complete my sentence as he continued to rub on my clit . Licking my clit with his tongue this time and drawing different patterns there made me want him more . Something so powerful is igniting in my lower region where he's licking me right now , its something that feels very exciting . " don't come yet " I heard him say from between my legs . I arched my back in order to control on to my uncontrollable pleasure , but he stopped when I started to feel that pleasure coming with all its power . I opened my eyes which were closed , looking at him I saw him undress himself . In all this I forgot that I was the only one naked and he was fully dressed like before . Not even one time his eyes looked away , instead they were looking directly in my eyes as if reading me , reading all the sinful secrets I have kept hidden this long . I saw a large thing that looked like a huge , thick stick which I assume was his thing poking out from his shorts . He removed his shorts showing me his manhood clearly -its so huge , one thing I know is that this thing of boys enters our hole , but this is not going to fit inside me I am sure . Looking at him in horror I joined my legs together . His eyes followed my actions , he looked at me with some sort of confusion which soon turned into shock , real shock .

" you're a virgin . " he asked with utter shock . " ye-s-s" I answered stuttering . His eyes remain on my face as if thinking I am joking , but I am a virgin that cannot be changed . My whole life I have never been this exposed in front of anyone . " you know what your doing right ? Its your first time and you didn't even tell me . Wait was I your first kiss too ? " he asked all in one shocking me now . " um ye-ah , you are my first in everything . I have never been this exposed in front of anyone ." I answered looking straight in his eyes . I know most boys want their girls to be experienced but I am not and I am not sad about it , instead I am quite proud about myself . I respect my body , showing it around to every man will make me a whore and I am not that . 

He is special and he does some wired things to me that no one ever has done , that is the reason I can't stop him from touching me . I did not look anywhere else but straight in his eyes which where an ocean of dark secrets , the ocean that looked very scary sometimes... like now . His face was hard and lips in a straight line .  I swear I will not apologize if he thinks I did something wrong by being a virgin , by keeping myself pure . But what shocked me more was his instant smile . 

" I love it that your body has never been exposed in front of anyone except of me , no one has ever touched you but me ." he said all that with a different spark in his eyes . Not giving me chance to recollect myself from the sudden shock , he kissed me harder , harder on my lips . Breaking the kiss he moved around the bed towards the drawer taking out a condom from it . Wrapping it over his dick , he opened my legs back and positioned himself between them . His fingers reached on my already swollen and wet clit once more but this time he used his fore finger to enter me . Slowly he entered and slowly he removed it back , its very uncomfortable with his fingers in my entrance . Again he entered me with two fingers followed by third the next time . I looked at him with exact irritation on my face . " I am just preparing you for my dick , its too huge for your tight pussy ." he answered my question before I could question .

After something like five to six times of preparation he removed his fingers and placed himself readily between my legs . " remember to let me know if you can't handle . Okay ? It hurts the first time ." I just nodded my head in return . He entered me slowly but painfully . Fuck . Its too painful for me to handle . My hands griped his shoulders when he started to move in and out of my pussy . My eyes watered because of the pain and my grip tightened around his shoulders . He must have noticed my discomfort because his dick stopped pumping in , I stopped him from moving back and forced him to enter in me  . Its now or never , I never knew it can be this painful for the first time , but soon that pain subsided with a different type of pleasure . " fa-s-sst-e-err " I said between my heavy breaths which resulted him to speed up , its so good to feel him inside me . Pumping in and out again and again we carried it till the time I was crying out his name louder . Our moans are so loud and I am sure the guards can hear us . Calling his name several times and hearing him call mine is just more pleasurable , reaching our end we fastened our moves . We came to our release together , him falling directly down keeping his face between my breasts which were rising and falling faster than anytime before . He surely could hear my heart beat .

I don't know when and how but I felt very tired and sleepy , couldn't control my eyelids from falling I gave up and fell in a soundless sleep . I don't need sleeping pills to sleep as I am in his embrace , my savior's embrace . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

WOAH ! IT WAS A SEXUAL CHAPTER , I HOPE YOU LIKED IT .. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY SO FAR .

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA IF YOUR THERE :) 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk