Chapter twenty-one...

|-/

She wasn't supposed to be here... oh god.

Joshua's still here, she needs to leave right now.

Isabella Pullman my fiancée, it's not real. She's insane and has managed to convince everyone but me and my family that we are engaged.

I have been seen with this she-devil twice in public and she always brags to the media about the ring, I didn't buy it, and the impending wedding, again I don't know when or where or why this is happening.

I knew her in school; she has always been around me. And now she has more or less all of London thinking I'm marrying her.

I turn to Joshua and start signing 'she is no one, give me a minute.'

"Right, Isabella, get the hell out of my office right now. I have company and currently you do not want to piss me off any more than you already have. You need to stop being like this, I'm never marrying you and you know that but still seem to live in these insane fantasies of yours." I know it's harsh but there is no other way to get through to her unless you're aggressive.

"But Matthew, we are in love-" she said, flipping her hair and I cut her off immediately. I slammed my hands onto the desk and stood abruptly.

"Listen, I get you have the crazy fantasy that I love you but I don't and never will. I am gay!" her face morphed into a disgusted one. "I am a homosexual, and I currently have way too much in my life to deal with your fucking games." I was amazingly angry but I was brought from it as I felt a smaller hand place itself onto my forearm that small hand which belonged to the small blonde who manages to put up with me.

I felt my shoulders ease up and my entire body relaxed at the touch, Isabella seemed to notice this and spoke up.

"So this is your boy toy? What a shame, he's going to be destroyed when I tell the press about this." She laughed coldly. "No way in hell am I putting up with gays running the most successful business in London!" she shouted and moved her gaze to Joshua who was now watching her with wide eyes. "What your bitch git nothing to say?" she yelled and before I could react she threw her handbag at Joshua. His arm moved just in time but the look on his face broke me, he looked terrified.

"Get the fuck out of my office!" I yelled, heart pumping fast with angry breaths. She ran as fast as she could in her heels, what I didn't realise is Joshua had run out jump prior to her.

I launched myself down the steps trying to catch up with him.

I saw both walking out of the building, as I hit the last steps.

"Joshua!" I shouted, it drew attention from all around me. I am the stupidest person, he's deaf!

I ran after him, completely ignoring the cameras that had now set their place outside my building.

I caught his arm and tugged him to me, he stumbled and turned to me. I saw the tears in his eyes.

In that one moment, that one second where I saw every single emotion flash through his eyes in their purest forms, nothing else mattered. It was me and Joshua alone, and I wasted no time in comforting him. The shorter male who has wormed his way into my heart, I grabbed him and pulled him into my chest as he cried. Broken and quiet sobs followed the tears soaking my shirt, I knelt down as he slumped into my arms. His smaller hands latched onto me, clinging on and not loosening.

That moment was the moment my world flipped and the moment in which I decided nothing else mattered, it was Joshua. He needed me as much as I needed him and in a single second of emotion I grabbed his face and pulled him into a long and loving kiss.

Everything will be okay.