Trust

It's been a while, sorry but my laptop is busted and i'm using the PC which is harder :S but here's an update. :D

The song is 'Angel's Lullaby' By Richard marx

P.S: not edited so excuse my mistakes

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"We should get out of here" Chase said, panting as we finally broke our kiss 

"No" i protested, not quite ready to be away from him and panicking at the thought of getting back "I don't want to back to them, not yet." I looked up at him, my heart hammering in my chest "Can't we go anywhere else?"

"We can go to my place" he suggested and I immediately stiffened, he noticed and hastily added "No no no not like that...I mean I don' t want to...you know. I mean I want to but...you know we just met and...." he took a deep breath "There's literally a thousand people living in my house so we won't be alone . You don't have to go if you don't want to but it was the first place that came to mind, we can go anywhere you wanna go"

"I think your place would be fine" I said smiling. Somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt me, I knew that with him I was safe...or maybe it was an aftereffect of the mind blowing kiss. Call it what you may but I just didn't want to be away from him..

Chase helped me down and we walked to his car. The drive was silent, the awkwardness after the kiss finally affecting us.

"About that...kiss" I said finally breaking the silence "I don't know what came over me"

I saw him grimace "So you" he cleared his throat "So you regret it?"

"Strangely..." I said biting my bottom lip in reminiscence of the kiss "No" I suddenly frowned, remembering Luke's comments about my disgusting kisses "did...did you?"

"hell no"  I smiled as he parked his car in front of a huge house "home sweet home" I stared at the house in front of me with shock. It was even bigger than the last one. It was a freaking mansion.

"This is your house?" I asked still staring at the humongous mansion "How many people live here exactly?"

"A lot" he said with a chuckle "Come on" he got out of the car and ran to my side, opening the door for me. I blushed at the gesture. When we almost reached the door I hesitated, I didn't want to see anybody, I didn't need the people giving me weird looks, wondering why a girl like me would be hanging out with a guy like chase

"isn't there..." i hesitated "isn't there a way we can sneak in without anybody seeing us? I don't feel comfortable with meeting new people"

He seemed to think about it and then nodded "Sure" he turned around and walked towards a tree and then looked back at me "Come on are we gonna have a repeat of what happened about an hour earlier" I frowned knowing he'd have no problem throwing me over his shoulder again.

"Fine" I said walking towards him. he kneeled and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as soon as he stood up he started climbing the tree effortlessly. I was fascinated by the way his muscles flexed and moved as he climbed . We got to a window and he opened it and climbed in. 

I was instantly surrounded by his scent and knew it was his room. He left me in the darkness and I heard his footsteps before the light went on.

the room was simple enough with blue walls and black furniture. There were a couple of shirts on the floor but it wasn't a mess.

"nice room" I said walking and sitting on the edge of the bed "Are you sure no one would mind that I'm here?"