Undun/-

Friday
Front yard of the Joseph's house
6:06pm

"Tyler you can't just let him go home with his car all fucked up!" Zack hissed, running his fingers through his hair. He eyed the Dun brothers from across the street.

Tyler stood besides him, staring down at his front lawn. Dandelions and small weeds grew around him. Tyler's brain shoved ideas and solutions at him, yet he didn't believe any of them could work. Josh would occasionally look over at Tyler as he tried to hold up a conversation with Jordan. And Tyler noticed, he noticed the quick glances, but when he would look up Josh had already turned back around. Josh honestly just wanted to catch his eye.

         While Tyler just wanted him to catch it. Zacks face felled as he noticed the Duns walking across the street towards them. Tyler was no longer comfortable with the situation, he felt even worse. He felt bad because he allow Josh to act as if it wasn't a big deal. But apparently it was.

          "Sorry that you had to drive all the way over and get your car damaged by a, basketball." Zack said with so much disappointment in his voice, he almost sounded like a dad.

           Josh looked a bit surprised by what Zack said, he grew a innocent smile.

         "It's not a huge deal, things honestly just happen." Josh replied nodded towards Tyler, noticing the stress look on his face.

        Tyler let out a soft chuckle underneath his breathe, feeling relieved. His mom pulled up, eying the group. Before completely pulling into the driveway she rolled her window down.
        "Whata boys doing out here?" She asked plastering a smile on her face.

      Zack scoffed eying Tyler with his arms crossed.

         "Tyler threw his basketball at Josh's car." Zack sneered.

         Mrs Joseph paused for a moment, not really acknowledging the Dun boys until she laid eyes on Josh.

           "You're in the school marching band, huh?" Mrs Joseph asked Josh emotionlessly.
     Resulting in a quick nod from Josh who obviously wanted to avoid this situation at all costs.

        "Yeah I assumed so, I saw you at one of the football games. I think it would be best for Josh to discuss with Tyler his punishment for damaging his car." Mrs Joseph said eyeing Zack, as she went back to pulling into the driveway.

       Zack shrugged it off, and pulled Jordan aside discussing heaven knows what. Leaving Josh to stared at Tyler Joseph in his front yard at 7:32pm on a Friday. Josh didn't want anything from Tyler, but he could tell from the stressed look on this boys face he wanted to do something.

         He looked over at the basketball that was still next to the car, Josh began to chuckle, resulting in Tyler looking utter horrified.
      "I just realized I didn't know your name till your brother said it."

        Tyler nodded in agreement, looking like the the definition of "oh um well fuck." Josh Dun didn't get the feeling he got from behind the dumpster, he felt a whole new feeling. While the situation was completely flipped on Tyler. He felt complete doubt.

          "Did you get any recruiters for the marching band thing?" Tyler managed to spew out, while keeping himself together.

           Josh shook his head, yet he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it. He definitely wanted to talk about something different. Yet he didn't mention it.

        Tyler looked around realizing Jordan was in the car, and Zack was haft way inside. Sweat began to trickle down his neck, he was feeling rushed. So he did what most do when they feel rushed, he didn't think it through.

       "I'll join the marching.. um band. So you can get the grade thing." He choked out, quickly looking up at Josh. Who's face presented a hearty smile. Josh let out a gasp of disbelief.

         "You don't have to join band just to make up for my car." Josh said, as he watched Tyler mumbling something under his breath.

        "No, I actually wanna join, it's the least I can do for accidentally throwing two basketballs at you." Tyler replied, display his serious face.

      Josh paused, looking a tab bit unsure, but he nodded. Patting Tyler on his shoulder.

"Intense." He muttered with a smile on his face, before swiftly turn around and began to cross the street.

        And Tyler Joseph stood there, watching the Duns riding off in their slightly dinted car. He felt his body go numb, as if someone just froze him in a block of ice. He watched his basketball rest against the curb on the other side of the street.

      Motionlessly