•|!|• O S H

Wednesday
8:00pm
Dun house

Tyler and Josh stood over the kitchen sink, Josh would wash the dishes and cups while Tyler would dry them. They're little cycle worked smoothly as Tyler rambled on about his up coming games. It was Josh's turn to wash the dishes and Tyler felt the urge to help. Tyler looked up briefly, noticing the street lights flicker on.

His curfew was around 11:00pm on school nights, yet he felt odd staying considering the Duns seemed to be getting ready for bed and such. So after the dishes were taken care of he looked over at Josh, who was wiping down the counters.

"Um, d-do you mind driving me home now?" Tyler stammered anxiously.

Josh turned to him and nodded.
"Yeah, of course. Let me go get my car keys and we'll head out." He told him as he walked across the kitchen and down the hall.

Tyler leaned on the kitchen island, fidgeting with his fingers. Tyler tended to think about Josh a lot sometimes in a not so pure ways at times. Yet he was too shameful to admit it, trying to ignore the fact that he would do that on his spare time.

"Joseph." Josh called, he stood by the arch way of the kitchen. He jangled his keys in his left hand. He looked a little sheepish as he tried to get Tyler's attention. Tyler sprang up and bit, swiftly stumbled over and out the door, it was quite cold and the light breeze wasn't helping.

            Tyler didn't hesitate jumping in the passenger seat, he was trying to escape the freezing climate and return to his warm bed. The chills down his spine caused him great discomfort, he nuzzled into the passenger seat. Wrapping his arms around himself, looking for any form of warmth.

             "Thanks for coming over, I assumed you would say no. But I guess I was wrong." Josh told Tyler as he started up the car. When he talked you could see his breathe considering the climate. He even struggled a bit holding onto the freezing steering wheel.

               "I hope my parents didn't weird you out or anything. They're very um special." He joked.

                "Oh, no it was fun. Um and your moms dinner was amazing!" Tyler replied brushing his hands through his hair. He couldn't just tell Josh he enjoyed hanging out with him the most. It would have felt weird.

              "Cool." Josh mumbled, leaving the car in complete silence once again. Josh looked over at Tyler briefly, he was a bit alerted by the boys small shakes. He was trembling. The cold air tended to do that to Tyler.

           "Tyler are you cold or something, um I have a jacket in the back." Josh offered already reaching for it.

            "Oh I am, but you don-" Tyler began but he was already handed it. He nodded and swiftly put it on. It was around his size and smelt like Josh, it was his regular smell nothing could be compared to it. It just smelt like him.

              "Um, Josh can I ask you something?" Tyler asked, having a hard time speaking. He was feeling a bit nervous, because Tyler didn't know how to feel. His emotions were unbalanced and he could feel his stomach turn.

            Josh nodded making a quick right turn in the direction of Tyler's house.

             "How does it feel to like guys." He asked nervously, it was an honest to nerves question. He wasn't even trying to be funny, he was honestly curious because he couldn't tell what he was feeling. If the feeling were even connected.

           Josh shifted up a bit, surprised by the question. He paused for a bit thinking of a good response.

           "Well how your mom like your dad, it's just liking someone." Josh replied as he approached Tyler's street.
           "Oh" Tyler muttered

     "Its fine, I was confused at first too." Josh explained pulling into Tyler's driveway.

         Tyler nodded and began to reach for his backpack and trumpet case. He gave Josh one final glance before opening the door, Josh managed to snick a quick wink in between the exchange. Resulting in Tyler biting his lip a bit as he walked to his door, only looking back to give a small wave. He rushed inside greeting his parents and turning into his bedroom.

             He immediately realized he didn't take the jacket off, he took it off and laid it on top of his dresser. He stared at it for a while. A simple gray jacket.

            "Did you have fun at Josh's house?" Mrs Joseph asked peaking inside Tyler's room. "Or did you and him go spray paint senior citizens homes?" She added.

          Tyler showed her a hearty smile leaning back on his dresser.

           "Yeah we stole from the grocery store and smashed car windows in." He joked.

          "Well your good at damaging cars aren't you." Mrs Joseph joked back, which caused Tyler to scoff a bit. He plastered a cheeky smirk across his face as he removed his shoes.

          "Josh isn't a bad kid is he, he definitely dresses like one." Mrs Joseph asked taking a sit in Tyler's desk chair.

          Tyler shook his head laughing at the idea, considering how nice Josh has been since they met.

           "No he doesn't do anything like that." Tyler replied.

         "Good."

     "He is nicest person I know.." Tyler muttered. Looking down towards his floor.

          "OTHER THAN YOU!" he shouted quickly looking up, acknowledging the glare his mother gave him.