Josh'

Friday
Later that night

     Tyler told Ashly he really just wanted to return the jacket, shoving it into her hands. She nodded, and watched as Tyler got off at the next stop and rode another bus home. He had a perform tonight anyway, right.

          Tyler mom was in his bedroom, his mom was hovering over him as he put his band shoes on. She was filled with glee, eager over Tyler's first performance. Tyler looked cute in his band uniform holding his trumpet carefully in both hands, flashing a sweet smile to his mom. She had no idea what he really felt, and Tyler wanted to keep it that way.
              "You're not forgetting anything, right?" Mrs Joseph asked frantically as she shuffled around the small bedroom.

        Tyler scoffed "no mom, but I'm gonna be late if we don't hurry." He grumbled, heading towards the door.

      Mrs Joseph quickly rushing after him, Tyler had been moody since he got back. Honestly not wanting to preform anymore. His family was pumped all swiftly piling in the car, as Mr Joseph searched for his keys. Tyler and his siblings sat in the back, all eyes were on Tyler for once. And he hated it. Maddi was rambling about superheroes and ponies while the radio played.

        "I wanna be a double agent when I grow up!!" Maddi squealed as soon as the car hit the rode.

         "Why is that??" Mrs Joseph asked cheerfully.

         "Because Josh said I should." She cheered turning to Tyler, who displayed a sour look soon after she said "Josh".

        "Oh yeah! Josh is gonna be there too. Right honey??" Mrs Joseph asked turning back to look at him.

         Tyler gave her a quick nod, trying to retract most of his attitude. Mrs Joseph noticed though.

      "What's wrong??"

    Tyler looked up, raising his eyebrow a bit. He shook his head forcing a weak smile.
        "Oh I'm just nervous." He claimed.

      "Of course he is, he has to perform in front of most of the high school!!" Jay sneered, resulting in a glare from both of his parents.

     The car ride continued and Tyler continued to feel like complete and utter shit. He only had to perform during half time, it wasn't that hard. Yet performing right next to Josh, supporting a team Brendon was on. It was all too much at the moment.

         Once the van approached the high school Tyler felt a great force absorb his body, in a mentally way. No one else could feel it, but Tyler. But he did continue to get out the car and make his way to the sidelines where the marching band members stood. He waved goodbye to his family as they found seats. He stared at them for a while, zoning out. Thinking about his family, how much he loved them. Yet he how barely talks to them.

        "21!!" A voice called. It was a females, oddly familiar. Once Tyler spun around he realized it was the girl from the first time he meant Josh. The "intense" girl. She swung her arm about him and pulled him farther into the crowd of band geeks.

        "You're suppose to be over her with the trumpet players, duh." She sneered, her actions were rough and wild. As she pushed Tyler into a girl cleaning her trumpet.

      "Sorry!" Tyler spewed out. Glaring back at the girl as she went back with her group. He then finally looked at his group, there was only a couple trumpet players and he noticed one was missing. It was Josh.

       "Hey, where's Josh??" He openly asked his group, the few of them just shrugged sitting on the artificial football grass. One boy answered though, thankfully.

         "Lockeroom." He announced.

Tyler's face stayed still, he didn't react, only nodding slightly. He took a sit beside a girl named Jenna, she was flute player but her group was closer to the trumpet players. He made small talk until the music teacher came doing roll, and he paused noticing Josh's absence. He pursed his lips and looked around.

"Has anybody seen Josh??" He called out.

Tyler swiftly replied "lockerroom." With a hint of bitterness in his voice.

"Oh! Tyler please go get him, the game is about to start." the music teacher ordered.

Tyler hesitated, before getting up and leaving Jenna mid conversation. He told himself he didn't care about Josh anymore, how he should just go and be with that slut and leave him out of it. Yet he knew that wasn't true.

        He walked right into the lockerroom, softly pushing opening the doors. And strolling down the rows. He was quiet and a tab bit pissed, he just wanted to get this night over with.

      "Josh!" Tyler called out, with a emotionless tone.
"The game is starting"

       There was some frantic movement and a couple whispers. That's caused Tyler to stop dead in his tracks, he froze. Stopping at the corner of the last row.

         "Oh." Tyler muttered under his breath. He felt his cheeks get red. He couldn't turn around that corner, he couldn't.

     There wasn't a response, and Tyler was melting, it was getting hard to breathe at this point. A moment passed before someone replied.

          Actually a giggle, a giggle Tyler knew too well, oh that giggle cause Tyler a great about of grief.
           "Okay he'll be there in a bit, Joseph." Brendon sneered giggling in between words.