The party

Mikes P.O.V

Ping! Ping!

As I'm falling asleep I hear my phone go off, lazily groan and  roll out of the comfortable spot to grab my phone. Nearly blinding myself with the  brightness I tone it down and look to see i got a text from Jeff
convo with (JEFF)

i'm having a party RN and it is LIT!! are you down to come?!?!

why are you having it at midnight you ass?

Oooh...i'm sorry did i wake Granny old boot the cat😒😂 

Up your ass  

no my name is Jeff

really!

really really!!

so are you down or not?

sigh, fine ill be there in 10

Woohoo!!! Mr.Captain crunch will be sailing these chicks in the party 

End of convo (Jeff)

I turn around to see Jess sleeping and snoring loudly, Oh geez. Oh so slowly I turn the other way around and tiptoe to go into her walk-in closet. Sneak by all of a sudden I stub my toe on the metal of her bed causing me to scream in agony

"AHHHH!!! Burgler!!!" she says while grabbing a hardcover book and swings at me,
I screaming "DIE DEMON OF THE NIGHT DIEE!!!," she says. Oreo on the side growling "OW! OW! Jess! Jess! stop! it's me!" I say while defending my face. "mick?!?! what the hell are you doing?" she said going to turn on the lights.

"Well for starters, I might need the to go to the ER for my head after you brutally abused me with knowledge," I say while standing up and pointing to the book.

"Well you shouldn't make so much noise while people are sleeping," she sarcastically says while putting her glasses.

"Now, again tell me what the hell are you doing?" she says plopping her self back into bed making her self bounce a bit
Oh god....MINE
I

shake the thought. "u-um i-i got invited to a party tonight" I say while going into her closet. "Ohh...right," she says "yeah," I say while putting pants on "can I come?!"
she yells running up to where I am making puppy dog face "ugh, why you always make that face when I go somewhere?" I say while putting my jays on "cause I know you cant say no to me?" she pushes her glasses up and walks past me getting an outfit.

about 2 mins later she comes out of the bathroom looking cool as always she is wearing short shorts, flag shirt, no makeup with a mustache ring and a bow in her hair.👇

"u ready?" she says "yes let go" i say opening the door to my car

(skipping the car ride)

Jess P.O.V

As we walk up to the door the door is swung open and  Jeff lets Mike in but stops me, its kinda sad he doesn't recognize me, but I see him all around the school.

"umm...who are you little shorty," he says spilling his drink on the wooden steps. He sways back and forth and smells like alcohol was filling my nose making me sick

"Jeff, she is with me" Mike with a game changer look, when tapping Jeff on the shoulder "alright" I step in then Jeff close the door behind me. I get into the living room and start dancing out of nowhere a cup is floating in front of me which startled me a little, but i then look to see Mike with the drink. I relax and take it and go back to dancing and looking around. It's flooded with people from Cork wolf high, Drunk rich girls and guys dancing way to close and throwing up their guts. I think I saw some one with no clothes say "I'm a giraffe!"

I start to feel a little bit odd so went I'd gone outside to the backyard to get some air. I look up towards the bright stars, the wind in my face, suddenly out of nowhere I feel two hands push me into the pool making me loose my balance. I'm not the best person that learned how to swim so violently drowning in water, my eyes burn from water, Im feeling like I've been drowning for a longest time. Big hands wrap around me pulling me up.

I start to gag and cough up the water that went into my lungs.

"what the hell Abby? why would you push her into the pool she could have drowned and died!!!" he yells while putting his jacket over my shoulders.

"well at least HELL will have another member to the pit of stupid, out of place whore to there collection!!! she says.

Everyone gathered around to hear what was being said when they heard what Abby said that made some laughed and some started to rooted and cheer her on.

"you have no right to just do that to her what if it was the other way around you wouldn't like what was coming to you now would you?!" he yell to her as he picks me up and put me on his back.

she scroffs and roll her eyes. "don't pick her up leave her like trash" she laughs. Out of nowhere with one hand mike slaps her and pushes her into the pool "how it feels to be the laughing stock now? he said walking us back inside and out the front door into his car. 

--------------------------------------------------- 

i love this book 

Commet, share, vote on this