this did happen

Jessica
the sun shining through the windows basically hurting me. I hide behind my hand and try blocking the sun, "stupid sun". I groan and try to roll out of bed.

two hands squeezed me tighter and pulls me close. I turn my head slowly to Mike. I relaxed and wiggle my self out of his grip In the process He groans and adjusts himself in his sleep. He trapped me... great note the sarcasm suddenly an idea popped up, remembering he's ticklish all over his body. I go for his neck and he turned his head...failed I went to his side stomach he turned over but his hands still gripped on me. "Darn it"

Then the armpit he flips his whole body over. " I win, victory is mine!" I say then cover my mouth realizing my over loud happiness, I tipped toed to my iPhone and went to hiscloset to get my exercise clothes and headed to the bathroom.

to think he would hear all that sounds from the floor and not to mention the sunlight shining in my room from the window "heavy bastard" ugh. I shower then put my black hair in braids and put my clothes on then my Nike shoes.

 I shower then put my black hair in braids and put my clothes on then my Nike shoes

ok, so ones downstairs although I'm up at 7:30 am on a Saturday. I put my beats headphones on and head out the door. I play my Spotify and click on my music creation shape of you comes on.

As I'm running I get flashbacks of what happened last night.

flashback 

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "don't pick her up. leave her like trash" she laughs. ut of nowhere Mike slaps her and push her into the pool. "how it feels to be the laughing stock now?!" he said walking us back inside and out the front door into his car.

"I-i'm s-sorry I didn't mean to i-i slipped and feel on a shirt that was on the gro-"I lied and stuttered from the freezing cold. I was cut off by Mike hugging me.

"don't say anything Jess and no need to lie for her" I looked up at him and seen he was crying "hey why are you crying? I'm the one that caused this messed" I say as I wiped his tears away.

(SKIPPING CAR RIDE THERE)

I kinda blacked in and out caused in no time I'm in the bed kissing Mike. the moment felt so right but yet so wrong.

His lips were soft and taste like chocolate. The kiss became strong, Mike's hands all over me and down to my waste.

End of Flashback

violently shaking the image out my head but it keeps replaying over and over again, I turned up my music a little louder to distract my mind.

(couple street crossing and looking at cute pups later)

I get to Starbucks and waited in line the line is sooooo loooong but I have time

(a couple of angry and chill costumers later)

"Hi what can I get you?" the girl behind the counter says with an acc

"can I get a Boba tea and iced chocolate frapp double whipped cream on both PLZ," I say in one breath

"sure thing Hun it will be a couple mins sug," she says

"OK, " I say and give her a smile

"what's the name?" she adds on to her sentence

"Jessica," I say smiling to her

"OK it will be ready in a couple mins," she says I pay and put in a dollar in the cup and go find a table by the window.

I walk to a table and start to check my Instagram.

Mike's P.O.V.

I fall off the bed and land into the floor.. "ouch"

i get up and go to the bathroom. Jess must have gone for a run... again she does this all the time when she is guilty, sad, nervous, or embarrassed i smile and grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth and shower. After I'm done I wrap a towel around my waist and I start to look around and see if Jess was back but not a lint in sight.

i hear the front door open and closes from downstairs.  I put on one of my shorts and t-shirt that says boys rule and grab my glasses.

I go downstairs and hear things crash onto the floor and then the stove fire come on, I just stand there and admire how amazingly sexy she and not know what she does the others guys and me. Wait what no no no no no 

"I smell bacon," I say dragging out the word. "ah! geez why scare me when I have something hot in hand" she complains I just laugh and hug her from behind "did you just come back" I asked but already know the answer.

"yeah. I went for a run its a good way to start the day you know" she says looking at me "says the person that eats a tube of cookie dough when she is sad and lonely"I says sarcastically "bastard" she says to me while trying to  hit me with a fork "oh I almost forgot here is your drink I stopped by Starbucks on the way back home"

"thanks, Jess Jess," I say.

I got his ice chocolate frapp and Jess got  Boba tea. we finished breakfast and i went upstairs and lay back down.

I can't stop thinking about what happened last night it must have had a meaning or something. right? do I like Jess? is Jess in love with me? will it change our friendship? will it take our friendship to a whole new level? I need to confront her about this.

I run to the bathroom open it "Jess we need to talk-" I was cut off by her screaming. "AHHH! MIKE GET OUT!" she yells while coming to shut the door but I couldn't remove myself. I laugh at how embarrassed she is although I've seen her naked before. its never bothered me. I go sit on the chair and wait for her. "hey there is a thing called KNOCKING its been around for a long time you should try it" she says sarcastically "I'm sorry I didn't know you were naked" I reply sarcastically while laughing "haha laugh it up but that's what the bathroom is for you bafoon" she said when putting the rest of her clothes on.

she sits on the bed brushing her curly black hair. There's an awkward moment of silents between us. I clear my throat then begin talking about the elephant in the room. "listen we need to talk about last-" I say but she turns to me and say the most hurtful thing right now "let's forget about what happened last night please it was stupid, I was drunk somehow and humiliated by Abby" she says the last part to herself but I heard it.

"what about the kiss we had last night? u can't avoid that Jess" I say. I know whenever there is something big of a matter like this she will try everything in her power to avoid it "let us forget that we kissed it was nothing we were drunk, it won't change anything. right?" she sighs"right. umm yeah totally" I say giving her a fake smile. my heart drops at what she just said"umm, I have to go. I got a lot of homework to do before tomorrow comes" I lied.I'm quick to go to the stairs, then out the front door not realizing I slammed it hard for everyone to hear. I quickly hope into my BMW and speed around the block to my house once I'm in the driveway I open the door slamming it. I'm the only one in the house since my parent went to work. I go up to my room full of anger and lay in bed why is my blood boiling? why am I feeling hot and angry? I close my eyes to sleep it off.

am i in love with Jessica???

___________________________________________________

see you in the next chapter 🤙