I'm not the clown

(Jess P.O.V.)

it's now the next day I've been in bed all day being angry, upset, annoyed, and feeling betrayed, thinking about what happened last night. This happened many times before and I always let it slide but I'm getting fed up with it he would drag me into this kind of situation knowing I'm one of the nerdy kids and then be sorry the next. This was the signature bets they would play in the month before there football game.

 The football team would always bet and if it was useful and funny they go and tell the whole school about it and embarrassed that one person. 

Nearly almost 14 girls and guys have left the school throughout my high school years because of this. 

they would always go for me but I would ignore them or flip them off. and to think mike would keep me out of this situation what a devil trickster ass he is. I hope he feels guilty about cause I'm left with puffy eyes, a pillow covered with drooled mixed with snot.  just...just how he would do this to me.  I didn't even know another tear came out until a hot sensation went down my cheeks. Oreo comes crawling on to my lap to lick my face just then my phone goes off for the 64th time today, it's been going off ever since yesterday. He's has been calling me and texting even trying face timing me non-stop. 

The ringtone I have for him is starting to get annoying every time he calls back. I grab it from my nightstand and shut it all the way off to make it stop. I look over at my computer to see the time is midnight.

iv'e been so in my feeling that I made my self hunger and I remember eating since the fight.

 ###

Downstairs I go and into the kitchen to the fridge.  I Just made a Small Salad with chicken and empanadas then a large glass of wine.

After I'm done with cooking and cleaning up the mess, I take my food upstairs and watch Shane Dawson series. I was so into the series that suddenly something scrapes across the hard wooden floor, the sound it made was likely close to my room. So this is it this how I die a plate full of food while I have myself wrapped in blankets. I look at the pitch black hallway with fear waiting for Michael Myers to slice my head off, the sound is so irritable and off edge that you can almost see it coming.

"HELLO?!" no response, the scary sound getting louder. Out from the dark hallway I 100% relaxed at the little white and wagging puff of a ball I call my dog, how can such a cute thing like her have a genius of a mind.

"OREO!!! you scared the hell out of me, what are you doing anyway?" I get up to where she is and pick her up dark brown eyes just stare up at me, I  look down on the floor of what made her make them terrifying sound to which is her food and water. "why are you pulling your bowl up here Missy?" She barks and wags her tail. She is the cute and smartest dog I know.

I picked the bowl up and put her on my bed with me, then fill her bowl with food and we start the show and eat.

After we ate, I lay back on my headboard and Oreo climbed onto my stomach them we both laid there letting what the next video play.

while Oreo slept peacefully. It got really quiet until I heard the doorbell ring. Me and Oreo's head look in the same direction. Oreo jumped off and I got up from the bed Oreo is right behind and downstairs we go. Once I'm at the door I checked the peephole cause you never know what clown gonna kill you.

I see familiar jet black shiny hair then a pair of bluish-grey eyes. seeing Mr. Ass pig the number one and only Mike Romano my so-called best friend.

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

Another knock booms through the empty sound into the house. I roll my eyes and turn around and head back upstairs to my room, I place Oreo on my bed that was too high up for her. Little whimpers sound from her as I start to walk. I go under the bed and grab her two treats and her milk bone which keeps her busy for a while, she is in her own little world when it comes to that bone.