Mike going savage

Mikes P.O.V.

"hey princess Jess, how are you?" I turn to her and give her a sheepish smile.

She closes her eyes and turns away to the window as if she still holds grudges towards me. I take a quick look at her appearance. Her hair long brown hair is in two braids with purple hight light down the end of it. She has no makeup on so that tells me she had overslept and was about to be late. She was wearing a sweater with black pants that fit her curves and she was holding the baby doll.

today I didn't feel up to it so I wore a black t-shirt and blue washed up jeans with shoes

besides all that it been two weeks since the accidents and I keep trying to explain it to her but she shuts mee out every time I get the chance to talk to her

besides all that it been two weeks since the accidents and I keep trying to explain it to her but she shuts mee out every time I get the chance to talk to her. without even thinking my is already in contact just rubbing her shoulder to get her attention. "stop it class is going to begin in a second" she says "I know but... I just want to talk about what happened...plz" I get no answer. "Alright settle down now. Settle down." Mr. Danny says when coming in. "OK, so today is the day that you all give your baby's back, You will receive your scores by email, so Come and put your kids in the basket and do whatever you want. Mr. Danny say Everyone got out of there seats and put the dolls in the basket and went to do whatever

"Do you want to..." I turn to Jess but she got up totally ignoring me, I was shocked by her attitude. she puts the doll in the basket and comes back she put her hoodie over her head and then her beats in.

"Sigh...This is going to be a long day"

(Skipping to lunch)

The day dragged on with classes lecturers and studying, Jess still won't talk or look at me. I sigh deeply and walk into the lunch room to find a big crowd interesting but not that surprising I go over to the table where the team is and sit down.

"Hey, Mike wassup?" Jeff says loud enough for the team to know I'm here

"Did you do it?" Luke is the one to talk.

"Do what" I squint my eyes

"The bet you idiot what else do you think we talking about?"

The Entire team sync

I death glare at all of them before speaking "No, I didn't do it," I say coldly looking at my food.

"No? What do you mean it was a bet" Ronny say

"I mean it was a stupid bet and she found out!" I say slamming my utensils down on the table.

Once I did that that I got really quiet. I look around to see everyone staring at me. I look over to see Jess gets up and throw her trash out not even not paying attention.

I look around once more and excuse myself.

Jess P.O.V.

I walk out the lunch room and head to my locker as I walk I checked the time to see it was 12:30. I still had some time to myself.

I reach my locker and pull the books I need for the next two classes and the binder filled with homework. lean and then slide my self down to the floor and go to work on the assignment that does.

when the bell rang I put my things in my bag and ran to the stairs. there weren't many people on the stairs so it was quick and easy to get to the doors.

Once I'm so close to the door out of nowhere I was pulled in to a closet.

WHAT!! CLOSET??!!

their hands gripping my side and mouth by then their body pressed against mine. oh must we be so close, but then his cologne seems familiar and strong, his heart beats out of control, heat kicking off him like he been running.

"Excuse me I need to get to class so can you move so I can pass through," I say but got cut off with him saying "can't you see I'm going crazy for you?" His voice all raspy and deep. Chills shiver down my spine as how he's talking

"I-i d-don't what you're talking about s-so please shuffle over so I can go," I say with a shaky voice. I flinch as he hits his hand on the metal wall really hard causing it to bleed.

I quickly look up at who this guy is even though it's dark I can make out who the figure he the ultimate upset Mike. His eyes aren't the bluish-grey color on... they are a dark gray, his lip is showing his gritted teeth, eye builds into mad emotion showing rage. His hair is a mess with a light shade of pink shown in his cheeks.

The bell rang once more which means classes has started. I tried to push, punch and bit him but for him to be all muscles, It doesn't faze him at all.

He leans down and now our lips are closer than before. His breath stunk from lunch earlier and noses touches.

I kept pushing his chest away but no nothing bothered him.

"Kiss me" he whispers, I can see his chest rising and falling like he ran a marathon

"What NO I'm not kissing you, Mickey"

"Don't call me that! Jessica kiss me now!" He says. I hear a growl escape him.

I'm now terrified of what he will do to me I have to think quick, then It dawns on me He's weak all over. I tilt my head and kiss his jawline

No response

then I go to his neck

Stiff as a board

Then I kiss collarbone

Bingo!

A moan escapes from his lips and then... I bit him on his sweet spot and see his head roll back. His arms release from me and grabs on to the steel railing behind him.

I take this chance and push him really hard, he stumbles back and looks at me, lust, confusion, anger, and darkness gleams in his eyes

I back away and open the door and go running, I look back and to see him running right on my tail so I pick up my pace and head to girl's restroom. I put all my weight on to the door and lock it.

"JESSIE OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!" A loud bang on the door startles me. He hasn't been like this since the 4th grade. I took his hat that time but that's for a different time.

"Not by the hairs on my chinny, chinny chin," I say in baby voice but it came out shaky.

"Open this door now I just wanna talk!!"

BANG!

There goes another dent on the wooden door.

"NO! Calm yourself down you psycho bastard and don't you dare use the big vice on me again!" It all goes quiet, the only sound I now hear is my scared beating heart and then a deep soft sigh booms through. Then a light knock comes through... really.

"Are are you gonna kill me now huh?" Say crossing my arm all though he couldn't see me.

"Please?" He says calming down.

I don't know if he's lying or pretending to be calm and if I open this door and he attacks me its either hell is to be loose or I'm full on the dead.

Let see what happens

------
Hey the like my book keep reading
What do you think might happen
Comment below

comment, vote and follow this book

see u in the next chapter